Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team.

by Coolrunnin2002

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★★★★ Newbie
@Coolrunnin2002 will do thanks
Message 71 of 142 (844 Views)
Highlighted

Not being able to load online friendlies on UT

★★★ Novice

Everytime i attempt to invite a friend to UT Friendlies the same message pops up stating "There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please try again later", this has been happening on numerous occasions over the past few days and as such ive not been able to play against my friends at all. When ive had other friends invite me the game just bugs out and doesnt load into the game despite my the connectivity bar popping up on their screens. This has not been the only issue ive had with UT. When attempting to load into UT i have the pop up "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 20 Main Menu.", by loading onto seasons before UT it appears to solve this issue however i suspect they're connected. Any help would be massively appreciated.

Message 72 of 142 (654 Views)
Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Do you have to play the full game or can you quit  in the middle because I tried to quit after the 20th minute and it still didn’t let me in. I only have less than 75 minutes left and I don’t wanna spend 15 on a match just for it not to work

Message 73 of 142 (1,001 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@Patrickg35 I’m with u
Message 74 of 142 (995 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@SquishyDowers This might be your saving grace!. As I had this problem carry over from FIFA19 (so I stopped playing for last 6 months)
Also had a problem using web app. Every time I swapped a player round in squad, I got a certain error msg...

Part 1:
Go to ‘My Games & Apps’ on ur Xbox,
Press the old ‘Select’ button on the FIFA20 game/box u can see,
Scroll down to ‘Saved Data’ & ‘Delete’ both Saved data,
(Don’t worry!, your Club, Level, etc, are saved on EA servers!)

Part 2:
Load up the companion Web App,
Go to your squad screen, (but don’t swap anything)
Create a new squad & leave it on that.
Now load up FIFA 20 & play!

I recommend starting @ Part 2 & try it without deleting the data 1st
If creating a new squad on the Web App does not solve your problem, start at Part 1 (hope this helps,)

Reply & let me (& others) know, if it solved your problem (good luck)
Message 75 of 142 (980 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

This doesnt WORK ATALL

Message 76 of 142 (881 Views)
Highlighted

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team.

★★★ Newbie

Help

Message 77 of 142 (707 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Not being able to load online friendlies on UT

★★★ Novice

bump

Message 78 of 142 (622 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I had the same issue but spoke to ea and basically if your ea access ah s ran out ultimate team wont work so if you renew your ea access ultimate team should work hopefully it did for me anyway

Message 79 of 142 (819 Views)
Highlighted

Fifa 20 UT not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't get in Fifa 20 Ultimate team.

"We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team"

I'm on Xbox One X

Gamertag is LLL NaS LLL

Im from Europe. 

I tried to install the game, removed my save game and reserved space still not working. 

Message 80 of 142 (704 Views)
Twitter Stream