Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team.

by Coolrunnin2002

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★ Novice
@KieranStallard8 It didn’t work for me
Message 41 of 142 (2,690 Views)
Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★ Apprentice
@FatalMango Do you have to do it everytime?
Message 42 of 142 (2,684 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@FatalMango no problem. Yeah I'm with you on that, shouldn't have to be finding our own workarounds to be able to access normal features.
Message 43 of 142 (2,680 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@DoneysOrigin that's annoying. I played an entire seasons game and then backed out and quickly went to the UT panel, not sure if how quickly you do it has anything to do with it working. I done this process again the second time I loaded fifa up and it worked again. Now for whatever reason I am able to just click on the seasons panel then quickly back out and click on the UT panel and it lets me in, not sure how or why.
Message 44 of 142 (4,534 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Can confirm playing seasons fixes the issue

Message 45 of 142 (2,666 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Does the issue continue to happen every time u leave fifa?

Message 46 of 142 (2,664 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Can confirm that playing a seasons then going into FUT works. Dont know if this has to be done everytime but hope this helps.

Message 47 of 142 (2,634 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Message 48 of 142 (2,630 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@KieranStallard8 Still having that issue 😞
Message 49 of 142 (2,565 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Did you solve the problem? I have exactly the same one  and haven’t a clue as how to fix it. 

Message 50 of 142 (2,522 Views)
Twitter Stream