Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team.

by Coolrunnin2002

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★★★ Novice
@Coolrunnin2002 Yeah I also just decided to refund my pre-order and EA Access. Shame really. I was really looking forward to playing the game!
Message 31 of 142 (2,635 Views)
Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★ Apprentice

Hey its cool. Its probably better for me this way. Maybe around Christmas when its like $20 ill revisit it.

Message 32 of 142 (2,621 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I received the exact same email. I actually did everything it asks and it didn’t make any difference to the end result

Message 33 of 142 (2,579 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I'm having same issue 😩

Message 34 of 142 (2,543 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Can't connect to ultimate team.

Message 35 of 142 (2,530 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@Ytffewqsdera I have the same issue but I managed to connect, I finished my seasons match I pressed on fut and was going from side to side moving the pages and it let me in
Message 36 of 142 (2,527 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I just started having this issue wtf??

Message 37 of 142 (2,492 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Can anyone else try playing seasons then going back into fut and see if that helps

Message 38 of 142 (2,451 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Playing a seasons game then going into fut has worked for me, done it twice this morning. Couldn't get in before

Message 39 of 142 (2,436 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, this worked for me. Still sucks though.

Message 40 of 142 (2,419 Views)
Twitter Stream