Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team.

by Coolrunnin2002

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★ Novice

I was told to carry out the basic troubleshooting steps from an advisor. That did absolutely nothing so I contacted them again and they said that the Xbox servers were offline. When the servers were back online I tried again and still receiving the same pop up 😤

Message 21 of 142 (2,940 Views)
Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★★★ Novice
@DoneysOrigin Ea themselves don’t know how to fix this ...
Message 22 of 142 (2,937 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Spoiler
Surely we should receive something back from EA once they fix this. Ea early access has been a waste of money
Spoiler

Message 23 of 142 (2,935 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@DoneysOrigin We should but knowing Ea probably not , but first they have to fix the problem
Message 24 of 142 (2,921 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I am really losing my patience with this issue. Im giving it 24 hours then im getting a refund and im done with this game. Ive lost over and hour of my EA access with this *. I have deleted just about everything I could deleted and still nothing

Message 25 of 142 (2,873 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Its been over 24 hours already for me haven't had the chance to even play it. Called up twice and all they blame is xbox servers? which shouldn't really make sense because other games should be affected if thats the case...

Message 26 of 142 (2,860 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Dude ended the chat and sent me this email.

HELP CENTER

Hello ,

Please do not worry, we can try and fix this issue. Good thing is that we have a series of troubleshooting steps that should definitely correct this issue. Would you like to perform those steps here on chat or should I send these to your email so that you can perform them as per your convenience
CLEAR ALTERNATE MAC ADDRESS:
1. Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternative Mac Address > Clear
2. After this shut down the console, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
3. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
4. Once the brick is Orange, start your console.
CLEAR PERSISTENT STORAGE AND POWERCYCLE XBOX ONE If console is wired connected, remove Ethernet cable. If console is wireless, Go to Settings > Network > Select their Network > Disconnect. Once it is back on, press Menu button > Settings > Blu Ray & Disc > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times. Follow these steps to power cycle your Xbox One Console:
1. While the console is on, press and hold the console's Xbox button for 5 seconds.
2. The console will power down. 3. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button. CHANGE PRIVACY SETTINGS 1. From the Home Screen, using the controller scroll left to the navigation pane. 2. Scroll down to Settings Icon.
3. In the Setting menu scroll down to Account.
4. Under Account, select Family.
5. Enter the password or passkey.
6. Select the account that you want to update.
7. Select the category of settings you want to update, such as Privacy & online safety.
8. Select the Adult defaults.
9. Toggle back to Child defaults and then finally back to Adult defaults once more.
10. Powercyle the console to complete the troubleshooting.

Thank you for contacting EA help, it was pleasure talking with you. I am glad I was able to help you today.
If you need further assistance you can contact us any time. You may also want to check our website: Help.ea.com. It has a wealth of information you can refer to for “self-help” purpose.

Still need help? You can reach us on help.ea.com .

ayush d.
EA Help

[ ref:_5002S000015S7ByQAK:ref ]

Corporate Info    Legal Notices    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy (UPDATED)

© Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Message 27 of 142 (2,838 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Did all the * and it still didnt work.

Message 28 of 142 (2,836 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Coolrunnin2002 I have done all of the trouble shooting tips possible after 5 seperate chats (including deleting my main squad) they have told me that this is something affecting others and that they are working on it but i would have thought some sort of communication would have come out!
Message 29 of 142 (2,833 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Hey guys I gave up. I really didnt want to come back to fifa but I was going to give it a shot again. But I just cancel the Ultimate edition pre-order and got a refund on my EA access. 

I hope the issue gets fixed soon for yall but im done. Im taking this as a sign.

Message 30 of 142 (2,826 Views)
Twitter Stream