Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team.

by Coolrunnin2002

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Plz plz help me i have problem its said sorry but there has been an eror........can you help me sir plz

Message 131 of 142 (737 Views)
Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★ Novice

Haven’t been able to get onto ultimate team for the last 4 weeks because this message keeps on popping up, tried restarting Xbox but doesn’t work. All other games are fine and also all other Fifa game modes. Anyone know how to fix this?

Message 132 of 142 (709 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem for months...

Tried deleting Ultimate Team Squad Update

Tried deleting EA Sports Catalogue Update

Tried deleting Personal Settings

Nothing worked

I made a contact with EA Support for over 10 times. No help there...

Message 133 of 142 (568 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Im getting the error when trying to go into fut it says "We are sorry there has been error connecting to fut" , i tried restarting everything and still doesnt work. Any siggestions guys?

Message 134 of 142 (484 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Me too idkkk

Message 135 of 142 (449 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

If you solve it contact me my Twitter danraul21

Message 136 of 142 (448 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@Coolrunnin2002 Same issue man
Message 137 of 142 (411 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to the ultimate you will be returend to the fifa 20 main menu
Message 138 of 142 (278 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Coolrunnin2002 Is there a fix to this?
Message 139 of 142 (186 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Having this issue as well now.

What I tried so far:
Changing password

Changing Security Question

Disabling 2FA

Changing Favorite Club ingame

Nothing worked.

Message 140 of 142 (168 Views)
Twitter Stream