Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team.

by Coolrunnin2002

Original Post

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie
@superstarhozza i have the same problem. played one online season match but nothing changed. it does not works. how can i try a game if it does not works?
Message 51 of 142 (1,328 Views)

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★ Novice

I played an online season and still doesn’t connect. I hope somebody is monitoring this forum as the whole situation is an absolute disgrace. I’m hoping I can get refunded for everything if it isn’t resolved soon and I’ll never touch FIFA again. 

Message 52 of 142 (1,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@superstarhozza looks stupid that this topic marked as soved
Message 53 of 142 (1,314 Views)

★★ Novice

Really? Well it clearly isn’t. It’s just appalling, lining their own pockets and not giving a dam about their customers once they have what they want 

Message 54 of 142 (1,309 Views)

★ Novice
@Coolrunnin2002 What did you actually do just play a game then back out or play the full game
Message 55 of 142 (1,270 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just to give an update. Earlier in the thread I shared how I was able to play a seasons match and then bypass this error. However this no longer works for me, either going in and out of the seasons tab or playing a match.

Was about to say I can't believe an issue like this is in the game, but unfortunately I expect nothing less from this company. Really hoping this is sorted otherwise I might as well just cancel my preorder, not much point putting up with this sort of thing for another year.

Message 56 of 142 (1,261 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just go into seasons then back out and go into ultimate team and it wotkd

Message 57 of 142 (1,219 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Only just seen that this thread has been marked as solved. This definitely needs removing because even at the time that I was able to work around this error message (playing seasons match), many users were still unable to perform this. Seems this isn't a permanent workaround either as I am no longer able to perform this. 

Just spoke to another EA advisor who has said the same old "the studio team are working on this" but wouldn't surprise me if this is dragged out until the full release. 

Message 58 of 142 (1,201 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks Kieran. We need answers to this EA asap. I’m cancelling this afternoon if not sorted 

Message 59 of 142 (1,197 Views)

★★ Novice

Guys, does anyone know the quickest and most efficient way to apply for refunds on ea access and pre orders of the game? 

Message 60 of 142 (1,189 Views)
Twitter Stream