Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team.

by Coolrunnin2002

Original Post

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★ Novice
@PauloVeddeR I am also facing this issue currently. Do you think it is happening to other people as well right now?
Message 121 of 142 (1,009 Views)

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

I have deleted the saved data on my PS4 and I keep facing the problem.

The game acted like it was the first time I’ve entered the game - the Vinicius Jr intro showed up - but when I clicked on FUT the exact same error message showed up.

I think I will try again tomorrow to see if it’s a temporary problem... 

Message 122 of 142 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can play now. Problem solved. 
I did the following:

1. Deleted the game data on my PS4

2. Loaded a previous game data from online storage to my PS4 system. I have just selected *one* game data. Don’t select all.
3. Joined the game and entered FUT

No error message, everything seems fine now. 

Message 123 of 142 (980 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have started having this problem for last 2 days and been kicked out of squad battles and rivals. 

I done the play an online match in main menu then when game finished backed out and started ultimate team and got back in no problem but don't want to have to do that all the time.

My little brother plays fut in his room and has no problems and I have this problem and also about a week ago every time I log into Fut I have red latency and have to restart PS4 and internet even though internet is the fastest you can get. 

Dont understand how my little bros is working fine and mine isn't when we both have the same super fast internet.

You can't even enjoy Fut champs or rivals cos your waiting on getting kicked out any moment 

Message 124 of 142 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the fix is back to pes 😔

Message 125 of 142 (860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.

Message 126 of 142 (832 Views)

★★ Novice
@PauloVeddeR exact same problem here
Message 127 of 142 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 128 of 142 (550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

me 2........ on PC

Message 129 of 142 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i am facing the problem gain now can you please explain to me again what did you do ?

Message 130 of 142 (448 Views)
Twitter Stream