Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

by DoneysOrigin

Original Post

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★★★ Novice
@Coolrunnin2002 Yeah I also just decided to refund my pre-order and EA Access. Shame really. I was really looking forward to playing the game!
Message 31 of 142 (2,666 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey its cool. Its probably better for me this way. Maybe around Christmas when its like $20 ill revisit it.

Message 32 of 142 (2,652 Views)

★★ Novice

I received the exact same email. I actually did everything it asks and it didn’t make any difference to the end result

Message 33 of 142 (2,609 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having same issue 😩

Message 34 of 142 (2,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Can't connect to ultimate team.

Message 35 of 142 (2,560 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Ytffewqsdera I have the same issue but I managed to connect, I finished my seasons match I pressed on fut and was going from side to side moving the pages and it let me in
Message 36 of 142 (2,557 Views)

★★ Novice

I just started having this issue wtf??

Message 37 of 142 (2,522 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can anyone else try playing seasons then going back into fut and see if that helps

Message 38 of 142 (2,481 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Playing a seasons game then going into fut has worked for me, done it twice this morning. Couldn't get in before

Message 39 of 142 (2,466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, this worked for me. Still sucks though.

Message 40 of 142 (2,449 Views)
Twitter Stream