Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

by lolek131306

Original Post

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★ Apprentice

I have talked to support three times and it seems they have no idea how to fix this. 

Message 11 of 142 (4,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DaddyDonaldo7 same lol
Message 12 of 142 (4,056 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Anyone have any update for a fix. This is crazy

Message 13 of 142 (4,022 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@DaddyDonaldo7 no , ea doesnt care ...
Message 14 of 142 (4,014 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@lolek131306 Is it time to make a new account? Because I’m pretty sure this is account based
Message 15 of 142 (4,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

Anyone having success at all? Frown

Message 16 of 142 (3,989 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issues as well. Had just won a squad battles game and before I could get out of the game I was kicked off of ultimate team. Now can no longer access UT but can still play other online features so I know my internet is not the issue. Also tried all the suggested EA troubleshooting steps and none have worked. 

Message 17 of 142 (3,970 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ive been trying to create a post on reddit/fifa but it seem to not be going through. I wanted to see if anyone had a solution on there. 

Message 18 of 142 (3,963 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay let us know pls

Message 19 of 142 (3,956 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you got any response? 

Message 20 of 142 (3,924 Views)
Twitter Stream