Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

by MR3665

Original Post

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

★★★ Apprentice

Effectivement ca doit venir de la version loyalty ! On est ensemble les gars aller !!

Message 51 of 1,173 (1,126 Views)

Re: Unable to play Ultimate Team FIFA 21

★★★ Apprentice

Is there any EA technical support in here today?

Message 52 of 1,173 (781 Views)

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

★ Guide

Same for me with loyalty edition...

Message 53 of 1,173 (1,094 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@sosieOfficiel eh... i just requested refund, because they won't help u, seems like Loyalty version is just bugged or there is no permission to play FUT, so that's why no one who bought Loyalty can't get in FUT... i don't see any other solution since they just ignoring us
Message 54 of 1,173 (766 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

We just paid for nothing

Message 55 of 1,173 (759 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It might be the right way to do, just ask to get the refund. But I read that they won't refund if you have "played" more than 2 hours which is my case because of being stuck in the menu Frown

Message 56 of 1,173 (754 Views)

Re: Error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Same for me. Supports wants to restore my account or move my fut to another account to fix this issue.

That was wednesday. Haven't heard of them since then. I hope this gets fixed fast...

I have to say... I don't even know how they want to move my fut to another account when I have never played fut in fifa21 cause of this issue.

Message 57 of 1,173 (793 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@sosieOfficiel they should be mad if they won't refund u money. It's not your fault that they can't make normal games and give you at least information why is that happening.
I am just talking with EA supporter, he says i have issue with connection ._.
Message 58 of 1,173 (746 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem for me guys. 

Everything in the game works fine except fut. 

On the same pc and the same network I can use another account with ea play and then it works. But on the account which is connected to steam where I bought fifa21 it doesn't.

I tried to let the support delete the connection between origin and steam so I could let steam connect to a ea account where it works but that isn't possible cause I have FUT on this account which I don't know why. Cause I could't start FUT since I bought the game thanks to the problem.

Now ea support wants to restore my ea account and if this isn't a solution they want to move my FUT to another account...

They want to do this since wednesday. Haven't heard of them since then.

I wanted to get a refund so I can buy the game on another ea account but steam won't give me a refund cause I have more than 2 hours ingame. Most of my playtime through trying to fix the problem. 

Message 59 of 1,173 (728 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 UT Wont Launch

★★★ Newbie

I seem to be having a problem getting onto the game it won't load on my xbox I get to the loading page where you press A to connect to the server n it just says load n not going anywhere 

Message 60 of 1,173 (775 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help