Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

by luciferapex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I can play any online game mode with my account, but can't play FUT 21 at all ! I'm using EA play, and when I go to ultimate team I get this error:
I'm sure something is wrong with my EA account. I tested my other account and it worked just fine. Please help me !

Message 7 of 257 (62,410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

[ Edited ]
EA FIFA Team

*Accepting this post as solution to give it more visibility, we do not consider this resolved at this time & will update this thread when more information is available. 

Hello all.

If you can please provide the below information, if you are impacted by this, it would be appreciated.

Product:
Platform:
Please specify your platform model:
What is your gamertag/PSN ID:
Which mode has this happened in:
How often does the bug occur:
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves:
What happens when the bug occurs:
What should be happening instead:

Personal Twitter - @DoonansNDragons

Work Hard / Play Hard

View in thread

Message 201 of 257 (55,898 Views)

All Replies

connecting to ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

we are sorry but we cant connect you to fifa 21 ultimate team try again later?? anyone else with this issue?
?

Message 1 of 257 (62,256 Views)

Re: connecting to ultimate team

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. All other online services in the game are working correctly but I can't get into ultimate team. EA Help had me clear origin's caches but that didn't work. I also tried reinstalling origin but to no avail. No idea what the issue could be and they don't seem to know either.

Message 2 of 257 (62,242 Views)

"we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa 21 Ultimate Team"

★★★★★ Novice

Getting this lovely error message trying to log into FUT, been happening all morning. 

All other modes work, and i can get in to FUT in the web App.

Any ideas on what is going on? I remember this used to be a problem in Fifa 20 also.

Message 3 of 257 (62,251 Views)

All online services working except for Ultimate Team

★★ Apprentice

I can't connect to ultimate team in FIFA 21. All other online services in the game are working, I can connect to servers and even play an online seasons match. However, when attempting to start Ultimate Team, I get a message saying I can't connect and then am sent back to the main menu. After contacting EA Help I was told to clear Origin's caches which didn't work. Any other suggestions? I'm really at a loss here and entirely confused why one online mode won't work within the game when all others do. 

Message 4 of 257 (62,272 Views)

Re: All online services working except for Ultimate Team

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on Xbox

Message 5 of 257 (62,253 Views)

Re: All online services working except for Ultimate Team

★★★★★ Novice

same here, problems on xbox

Message 6 of 257 (62,234 Views)

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

★★ Novice
@luciferapex This is a problem for me too. Support keeps telling me there is a server outage but clearly that's not it. I tried reinstalling, launching from EA Play vs. just the dash, everything. I'm on Xbox and it's been like this for 24 hours.
Message 8 of 257 (62,386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. Getting the same message from Support, but there is clearly something else going on.

Message 9 of 257 (62,364 Views)

★★ Novice
@scottyweebs77
Yes! Support didn't tell me how to fix it .. I know my account have a problem and its not from servers..
Message 10 of 257 (62,338 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help