We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

by MR3665

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

★★★★ Apprentice

any solve for this problem please ?
(We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team)

Message 29 of 1,173 (36,909 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: We are sorry, but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 UT

Community Manager

Hey all, 

At this time we have devised a workaround for this issue until it can be resolved via a Title Update later on, if you are playing on Origin and purchased the Loyalty Edition we can now resolve this if you contact us via the help site here and let the advisor know that you purchased the Loyalty Edition and can no longer connect to FUT. 

Unfortunately this is something we have to do on a 1:1 basis, we cannot apply this fix to everyone affected automatically.

The root cause of the issue is still under investigation, thank you for your patience so far.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 899 of 1,173 (33,873 Views)

All Replies

I CAN T PLAY ANY ONLINE MODE IN FIFA 21 SINCE I DONT HAVE EA PLAY PRO

★ Apprentice

I m a PC fifa player. My EA PLAY PRO subscription ended and I purchased the full fifa 21 (normal version). From that moment I can enter FIFA perfectly, but it does not allow me to enter any online mode. Tried all troubleshooting steps but they didn't work.

Message 1 of 1,173 (36,269 Views)

Re: I CAN T PLAY ANY ONLINE MODE IN FIFA 21 SINCE I DONT HAVE EA PLAY PRO

★ Apprentice

Update: I m able to play pro clubs, but impossible to play FUT or VOLTA. Maybe can be that before i was playing ultimate edition and since my month of ea play pro ends i buy the normal version? I have to buy the ultimate edition, like i played at the beggining of the Game?

Message 2 of 1,173 (36,230 Views)

FIFA 21 Loyalty Edition Won't Connect

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Keep getting a message saying that I need to download a squad update to play FUT. Once I download the update and try to connect to FUT I get a message saying that the FUT servers aren't available at this time and that I'm being kicked to the menu. This cycle continues over and over again no matter what I do or try. I've tried uninstalling FIFA via Origin and reinstalling FIFA but that doesn't seem to work. Is anyone else having this issue on PC?

Message 3 of 1,173 (36,363 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 UT Wont Launch

★★★ Novice
@L0GAN_CA5H I have the same problem
Message 4 of 1,173 (36,354 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @L0GAN_CA5H,

Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a career mode save file. Then let me know if this persists?
Aljo.png
Message 5 of 1,173 (36,340 Views)

We are sorry, but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 UT

★★★★★ Novice

HEY EA!

Please, EXPLAIN what is going on and when you will fix this issue, pls.

I can't join my FUT after buying FIFA 21 Loyalty version, there is no problem connecting to your servers, there is problem only with FUT.

It proposes to upload new update, once it reaches 100% I press Enter button and next message appears (look file).

My acc name: d9i6

Waiting for ur response, please answer, fix it or explain me and all who got this problem what to do.

Message 6 of 1,173 (36,314 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade I have tried deleting everything now, but the same thing occurs
Message 7 of 1,173 (36,338 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Sacul_pvp,

Hmm, can you try this please and let me know if it recurs?

Disable cloud saves in Origin, Application settings, Installations and Saved Game States. Turn them off. Then change the name of the FIFA 21 folder to e.g. FIFA 21 copy, this directory is located in% USERPROFILE% \ Documents or% USERPROFILE% \ My documents, then restart the game.

Warning! Single player game saves may be lost (Career mode). The backup copy of locally saved games will be in the "FIFA 21 Backup" folder.
Aljo.png
Message 8 of 1,173 (36,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've tried both and I'm still encountering the same issue

Message 9 of 1,173 (36,310 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help