Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I CAN T PLAY ANY ONLINE MODE IN FIFA 21 SINCE I DONT HAVE EA PLAY PRO

by Bazancik101

Original Post

Re: We are sorry, but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 UT

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade didn't help, well, i've got this problem when i bought Loyalty version, but i played via Play Pro before it, and I have 2 games in my Origin library, maybe i have to delete EA Play Pro version from library and pc? or whatever...
Message 20 of 1,173 (2,115 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue for me here. FUT was still working yesterday, then EA Play Pro ran out and I bought the Loyalty Edition of FIFA 21 and now every time I try to launch FUT, a squad update is downloaded and then I get the connectivity error.

Tried uninstalling, clearing save data, clearing Origin cache, etc. So far nothing worked.

Message 21 of 1,173 (2,370 Views)

Unable to play Ultimate Team FIFA 21

★★★★★ Novice

While selecting Ultimate team, it prompts "In order to play FIFA Ultimate Team, a Squad update is needed...." every time I try to play this mode.

Despite successfully updating the squad, I get "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team..." (refer attached screenshot)

It's really frustrating, please fix the issue at the earliest. 

Message 22 of 1,173 (2,235 Views)

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem here, on the pc game. Btw why did you lock luciferapex topic which was exactly about this issue @EA_Cade? This is not the same issue than the turkish sbc one. I just bought the game this morning and never was able to launch FUT. I just can't log into the FUT server while I'm connected to EA servers. We are new users and can't even play!

Message 23 of 1,173 (2,271 Views)

EA Support can't help me, who can then?

★★ Apprentice

Hi, I am tired already... Can someone just really help me? I was talking with 3 EA Supporters today already, and no one really helps.

What issue I've got: I've bought FIFA 21 Loyalty version this morning, like 12 hours ago and can't join into my FUT (I used EA Play Pro last month, when the access expired I bought Loyalty). What exactly happens? When i join to FUT it requires to upload updates, after reaching 100% I press "Continue" and after that I am getting an error message (look file)

12 hours passed and I still can't join. I don't have problems with connection, i am joining to EA servers, so connection is fine. I don't have any problems with antiviruses and etc, added Origin and Fifa 21 as exclusion everywhere where it is possible to add. I've already reinstalled everything, cleared cache, I did everything already, guys. Can u just simply help me?

Its clear for me, as the snow is white, problem is with my account. A day before everything was ok with my FUT, this morning EA Play Pro access expired and smth changed in it, so I can't connect after it. Can u simply help? Don't ask me to do all those steps with connection, antiviruses, deleting profile, reinstalling and bla bla bla. Just check what's wrong and do your job!

My account name: d9i6

Waiting for your respond, kind regards, Dian.

Message 24 of 1,173 (2,235 Views)

Re: Unable to play Ultimate Team FIFA 21

★★★★ Novice

Same problem for me.

Message 25 of 1,173 (2,261 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade yes, sure I am doing that whole day, and no one from them didn't help me still, they say everything good with my acc and keep giving me advices and giving links with differents steps with connection, antiviruses, and etc. I am doing it whole day and nothing helps, problem is with my acc and i see many player got this problem, can u guys help us?
Message 26 of 1,173 (2,260 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have almost that same problem, till yesterday i had EA Play but i have bought today morning Loyalty Edition. When trying to start FUT 21 a squad update is required and after the update an error may pops up: " we're sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA21 Main menu."

I spoke with Ciprian S (fifa supporter) and he told that EA knew about that issue and they trying to find a solution.

I still cant play Frown

Message 27 of 1,173 (2,236 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Please EA just allow us to play the game we have pay for...

Message 28 of 1,173 (2,236 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I just bought Loyalty Edition. When trying to start Ultimate team the game require squad update and after it downloaded an error appears: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 21 Main Menu".

Message 30 of 1,173 (2,144 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help