Happened to me too while playing draft and been like this a couple of days 
platform : ps4

id : Papa_Nue

Place : Turkey

Message 11 of 25 (219 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Error connecting to FUT

★★★ Novice
@RohitPanhale7 Same here do YOU know How to fix it now?
Message 12 of 25 (174 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Error connecting to FUT

★★★ Novice
@nugureryasar Same with me i was in a draft and i got kicket out and havent been able to Get back in on ly account since
Message 13 of 25 (173 Views)
Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 ultimate team

★★★ Novice

I cant connect to fifa 20 ultimate team and it kreps coming up the same error messages « WE are sorry There has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team YOU will be returned to the fifa 20 main menu» do you know How to fix this?

Message 14 of 25 (172 Views)
Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 ultimate team

Community Manager
Hi @SAF_Woxo,

Can you check to see if this is still happening please?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 25 (126 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@EA_Cade 

The same this is happening to me! 

Gamertag: Jaime90
Xbox One

Message 16 of 25 (106 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Jimbojonesjr1990,

Can you try these steps please, from the Xbox dashboard select Settings- All Settings- Network- Network Settings- Advanced Settings- Alternate MAC address - Clear- Restart. Then let me know if this persists?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 25 (93 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Hi, just did that and the same problem occurs. I can connect to FUT but just when the match is about to start I get the "You lost your connection to the EA Servers" error
Message 18 of 25 (80 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Jimbojonesjr1990,

Can you get me a picture of the Detailed Network Statistics page from the Xbox Networks settings screen please?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 25 (70 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@EA_Cade here's the screenshot

Message 20 of 25 (64 Views)
Twitter Stream