October 2019 - last edited October 2019
Unable to connect to Ultimate Team in FIFA20. All other modes including online seasons work. Ultimate Team in FIFA19 also works.
"We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the main menu."
PSN ID: shaheen756
ISP: Spectrum, Massachusetts, US
- My friend has no problem playing on my PS4 with his account
- I cannot play on his PS4 with my account
- I was able to play Ultimate Team ~10 days ago until this issue stopped letting me in
Other troubleshooting performed:
- Reinstalled game
- Reinitialized PS4
- Refreshed PS4 database
- Reset network licenses for PS4
- Checked Wired/WIFI connections (online seasons and FUT19 works perfectly fine)
- Played online season game, then entered Ultimate Team
- Removed and recreated squad in companion app
- Deleted Application Saved Data management for FIFA in PS4
- Contacted PS4 support. They said everything is good on their end, so it is EA issue.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Having the same issue, was in a draft final and all of a sudden it kicks me and wont let me back in. Super frustrating
I haven't been able to play once yet it wont let me in and ea just keep cutting me off in the chat instead of fixing it they avoid it
Yeah, there is something wrong with our accounts on the EA backend. It sounds like a simple fix, as long as someone on the inside can take a look ( @EA_Cade )