Wattson and All-Star Twitch Prime Skins (Not receiving)

by SizzledSilver

Original Post

Wattson and All-Star Twitch Prime Skins (Not receiving)

★★ Novice

I linked my Twitch Prime and EA account but never received my skins for wattson and the all-star. Anyone else having this issue and if so how do I fix it?

Message 1 of 9 (484 Views)

Re: Wattson and All-Star Twitch Prime Skins (Not receiving)

★ Novice

Same here, not sure if it's just really delayed or what. Double checked everything and nothing.

Message 2 of 9 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the pathfinder one but it disappeared so I went to twitch prime again and saw that Watson also had a prime skin two got it and now I’m waiting for them to appear im wondering when they fix this will I get  both skins back 

Message 3 of 9 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The same for me, but the skin com 3hours later.

Maybe just wait and check your skin list ! It's rare skin ! Enjoy your unicorn bro

Message 4 of 9 (385 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I am having this exact issue! Time of date on reclaim: 5:30 a.m. 7/4/2019. This has never happened to me. And I really love the new skin. Hopefully EA /Twitch gets this resolved quickly.

Message 5 of 9 (413 Views)

★★★★ Pro

EDIT : I now have the skins from the Twitch loot drop. The steps that were tried are as follows. 1: Shutdown console if playing on console. I assume turning off a computer might be different but could still work. 2: Turn back on and log into Apex. 3: Change servers. 4: Profit.  This is what I did and it worked so thought to share.

Message 6 of 9 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue too, i lost my twitch prime pathfinder skin and aren't receiving my new ones for Wattson and the L-Star either (I claimed them yesterday)

Message 7 of 9 (360 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SizzledSilver I had the same thing with the pathfinder skin, but it did show up after a while. Might have been the day after, can't remember but wait and see if it's the same for you.
Message 8 of 9 (339 Views)

Community Manager

@SizzledSilver 

Did you end up receiving your Twitch Prime skins by now? If you go to your Twitch account and look under your account settings to see connected accounts, there should be an EA logo there which would confirm you have it properly connected (unless of course, it's another EA account you own). 

Does it show up if you re-link the accounts?

Here's how to do that

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (320 Views)