Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? N/A
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Transfer Market
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/01/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19:00
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fill transfer watchlist with 9-11 players whilst bidding on two cards. Scroll through to the next page where the page doesn't turn but reloads Page 1, go to bid on a card which has just updated it's price but the cursor is defaulted on "Buy Now" instead.
What happens when the bug occurs? Page 1 of the watchlist refreshed, the menu glitches/hitches for a second on the card which has just updated it's bid status. When you go to bid on the card the menu hitches again but your cursor is also on "Buy Now", this happens rarely(<1% chance out of say 100 times?) and seems to always happen when the card has <15 seconds to go. Almost always the menu does hitch and doesn't turn pages whilst the menu gets really laggy/clunky for a second or two.
What should be happening instead? Smooth menu navigation with the default option to always be on "Bid" regardless of any other input.

Hi,

So to add a bit more detail to the context above whilst trying to keep it short. I was bidding on Alex Telles TOTS card that was going for 100-110k at the time, I placed a bid on the card whilst also bidding on a Dumfries TOTS card. The menu hitched as I was switching pages and the bid status on the Telles card updated, and the menu hitched again, I went to place a bid since the time remaining was around <10 seconds or so. So I quickly pressed the inputs to do so on my controller, however, the default position in the menus was that the cursor was on "Buy Now" instead, where I spent 650,000 coins on a card that was going for 110,000 coins. I remembered to take a clip of at the last moment and managed to save the it.

All I wanted to do was to make one final big team of players that I haven't used before to finish off FIFA 19 and with this hitch using up an extra 540,000 coins I can't make the team I wanted to. I did contact EA Help using the Live Chat service but unfortunately the kind service rep was not able to help me and instead navigated me here to post this report.

Any help would be really appreciated, I just want to play a final few games.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (315 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Watchlist "Buy now" error.

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Mini9 but we are unable to assist with any issues related to accidental bids, listings or discards.

We are unable to return the item or reverse the action.

We would recommend that you double-check and then triple check before taking any action in FIFA.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Mini9 but we are unable to assist with any issues related to accidental bids, listings or discards.

We are unable to return the item or reverse the action.

We would recommend that you double-check and then triple check before taking any action in FIFA.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (291 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Great news, thanks. If possible, please flag up that the menus have been glitchy for a good few years now on the original PS4.

I appreciate your help, have a nice day. 👍🏾
Message 3 of 4 (285 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @Mini9.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (283 Views)