Re: Was there a change to grenades of all kinds?

by TheLocalTroll

Original Post

Was there a change to grenades of all kinds?

★★ Guide

I noticed something after the last patch. It may have been here longer and I just didn't take notice. If you dies while throwing a grenade or just after you throw it there is no damage to the enemy and no hit markers. You see them on fire or physically moved by an impact grenade but they are undamaged. To me this seems very broken. If you throw an incendiary and get shot but the incendiary still sets someone on fire, it should could. Anyone else notice this? I need to keep better track but I am seeing a few little things like this since last patch that don't make a lot of sense. 

Message 1 of 2 (238 Views)

Re: Was there a change to grenades of all kinds?

★★★★ Guide

tbh I think there is a random bug with explosives like grenades and rocket launchers after the last patch.

I have shot 7 airplanes with panzerfausts where its a clear hit (the rocket explodes and the plane is on fire) and they fly away with no damage Frown

I have also been stepping right on top of enemy grenade that exploded and I just walked away like superman, only to be killed by incendiary going of 10 meters away. lol

Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)