Re: Walmart/rey promo

by gizmoto74

Original Post

Walmart/rey promo

★★★ Novice

When the promotion was announces i purchased a 25 dollar card from a different store only to find out from the player base it had to be from walmart.  Why wasnt that said before hand. I also can't believe I spent 48 minutes on the phone with you guys and I received no answers and sent here.  I guess as long as it helps.

Message 1 of 5 (521 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, unfortunately we have no way of assisting directly with this. 

From what i can see any promotional messaging on this has stated that it's a Walmart-only promotion for now. If you have the initial link I'd be interested in seeing it as we of course don't want to have misleading into. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes & Google Play Gift Cards
This holiday season, we’ve teamed up with Google to give Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes players up to a $50 in-game bonus with the purchase of Google Play gift cards. These in-game bonuses include Rey from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ as well as Crystals. In the weeks ahead, you should start to see Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes branded Google Play gift card kiosks at major retailers around the world, so keep an eye out for them.
Finally, on behalf of the entire team here at Capital Games, we want to express our gratitude to our players. With your continued participation, support, and feedback we will work hard to bring a bigger and better experience to the most successful Star Wars mobile game in history.

This statement says nothing about walmart... so why do only walmart cards work? 

Im waiting since 6 days now for my reward I only get "I am confident that we can get this knocked out for you; I would just ask that you be patient with us while we work through everything." answers for my Case

Message 3 of 5 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I believe the post above is what you are asking for?

Thanks for posting that got busy at work.

Message 4 of 5 (470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was told to ask here on this matter.

I have purchased a $50 GC, $50 GC, and $25 GC which all worked.

The promotion seems to say it has a 3 limit use but does that mean 3 times per value or 3 times total?

Please confirm if anyone has tried this more than 3 times with success?

Also, when does the promo end?

Message 5 of 5 (419 Views)