Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Walkin on Ice, 0 Response, changed to perfect internet con. but the same issues

by Waldfee123

Original Post

Walkin on Ice, 0 Response, changed to perfect internet con. but the same issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, i had a medium Internet connection, but had incredible delay, my player are walking on ice, they have 0 Response and they react much to late or completely confused and wrong. In the near of the oppo.players where is something like a invisible wall , my players getting slow, sluggish and loosing the ball with out any tackle. Walking its like on mud ... and the steering is feeling like someone is counter my inputs ... its horrible since october ...

now I have a perfekt vdsl super vectoring connection with 250MB and 12 ms ping (of course lan cable and ports are open ) ... but its still completely the same !! There must be something wrong with my account or with my routing. I had before cable internet and now a complete other technology and provider - but its still complete the same. Please check my routing or something else ... most of the times Im playing against people from Italy or country far away ... 

No difference between morning, night or evening ... No difference between LTE, cable internet or DSL Internet ... No difference between 60ms or 14 ms ... still the same ... I ve tried a other ps4 - or xbox one ... its the same ... 

i ve played the game on my friends account - and I had no delay - its a complete other game !!! 

I have still packetloss in traceroute to your servers ... 

Message 1 of 8 (332 Views)

Re: Walkin on Ice, 0 Response, changed to perfect internet con. but the same iss

Community Manager
Hi @Waldfee123,

I've seen some similar posts in the past with users with the Fritz box, I would start there.

Are you saying that on the same connection but different account you're seeing different gameplay?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (284 Views)

Re: Walkin on Ice, 0 Response, changed to perfect internet con. but the same iss

★★ Novice

I ve tried it with the Fritzbox 6490 (cable), 6591(cable) and 7430 (DSL) ... 

always the same issues ... 

Now I tried a 724v speedport - complete the same issues ... 

Online tests are normal - every other game is normal - no lags - nothing ! 

The normal Online Mode is much better (p2p i think) 

So its something with the server connection - or routing ... 

I have no online testing module in my account. 

I can post videos from my gameplay - its horrible - the players make stupid things - they don't react to the ball. 

I ve tried different connections and different PlayStations ... same issues ... 

Message 3 of 8 (256 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Waldfee123,

Can you share a video please so I can take a look? YouTube links work best as they can be easily shared between myself and other teams.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 8 (215 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade with all due respect. The guy explained his issue in the first post.

players dont respond quickly, a fast player like Adama Traore cant get away from a full back when he is half a pitch length away. The guy just catches up.

you tackle a player and they just block you completely from getting the ball time after time. 

just imagine every player having 100 pace and acceleration. They are pressing you so fast.

then there is the issue of stamina. The oppositions triangle is completely empty yet they dont slow down and are still faster than my fresh sub.

what is the issue? Im confused. Im in the UK and never have a good connection. Yet the French players are flying. It has to be because the servers are in France or Germany or Holland or Sweden etc

Message 5 of 8 (198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://youtu.be/vXrGUMHpFss

Here you are!! Look at my defense and my ice sliding, stupid animations ... It's the same gameplay on Squad Battles!!!! too... And again : I tried 3 complete different internet connections, other Ps4s , 3 Router, QoS, every Port config, I ve installed the game 3 times, reini. the Ps4... I have a stable internet connection with 12 ms and 250 MBit with 0 Packlost on other servers or domains... Tried ping plotter and other things... 

Message 6 of 8 (180 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Draftpunk8669,

Thanks, I removed your other post for formatting reasons - I'll share this with the right teams and see if it can help us diagnose any potential issues.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 8 (146 Views)

★★ Novice

No, Waldfee123.. So this..  Is my active account... 

Message 8 of 8 (116 Views)
Twitter Stream