Re: WR release not working.

by zjable00

Original Post

WR release not working.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've restarted the game and console. Nothing I do works. This is extremely annoying and is game breaking for me. I mainly just play CFM and receiver is one of the better ones to do but now that releases don't work how do I utilize the position I'm playing? Takes away from the realism and the ability to create space. Fix this or I'm returning my copy because this game just has too many problems. Not even detailing the game crashes and overtime crashes just to restart and my game is ready to 0-0 at the beginning of the game. I play on  15 min quarters so yeah. Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 6 (299 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having this same issue. Looking for an answer to fix it 

Message 2 of 6 (272 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea I've been searching everywhere but no luck. Seems like it happened since the update. I picked up 2k and spiderman so madden going back on the shelf until the weekend and if there's still no fix then its.going back to the stores shelf.

Message 3 of 6 (265 Views)

★★ Novice

No answer madden EA? I know there's mods and devs on here that see these questions. This is a huge issue and was happening for a week before I even posted the problem. I'm not the only one and I'm sure there's many others that haven't seen my post and haven't replied here with the same issue. This is a big deal and something that you guys should be taking seriously since it's talked about as a big tool for using a wide receiver. Can't even create separation without that speed burst off the line. I don't want to return this game but I will. Seems like you guys don't care about your game issues and only care about ultimate team. Better hope 2k doesn't get a chance at making a football game again because they know what they're doing over there. Especially when it comes to gameplay issues. Get it together. 

Message 4 of 6 (221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I have had the same issue in skills trainer as well. I am trying to complete it all to earn packs but WR release does not work.

Message 5 of 6 (189 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't play that mode so don't know much about it but if it's required to complete a mode to earn a reward that's even more game breaking than it is for me. Crazy how there's no response at all to even acknowledge the problem or a fix yet. It's been 3 weeks. No updates at all from EA since pre season and its about to be week 5. Roster updates are late as hell. It's getting ridiculous 

Message 6 of 6 (179 Views)