Re: Can't get past title screen when downloaded on steam?

by B0eg

Original Post

Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent thanks for the respond but its not causing for steam overlay. I have tried with different Steam account on different Apex ID and I can play on that. but Its not working on my main ID. I am EA Desktop Beta early access user and I am not sure maybe its because of that.
Message 31 of 1,845 (7,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Same problem bro.But sometimes i can get in for 1 second,just a blink,can see the game lobby.I have seen about 20 people have the same problem.And it happens only after the 1.6update,new players on steam.Those who link account before 1.6 doesnt have this problem
Message 32 of 1,845 (7,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just wanna enjoy the fight night.hope they can fix it before the event ends

Message 33 of 1,845 (7,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue here nothing works, tried contacting EA support as well they were no help

Message 34 of 1,845 (6,865 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

been trying to get this to work for days my main account cant connect via steam but my 2nd account and new account works no problem i contacted EA support 4 times and they were unhelpful as well

Message 35 of 1,845 (6,860 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me and my 2 mates are also having this issue. it’s without a doubt a backend issue with account migration and maybe payments, as it works fine with a new origin account, and a origin account with playtime but without microtransactions.

We have tried everything possible to role out and issue on our side, such as reinstalling the game, clearing apex and origin cashe, and installing it on an alternate pc, but all without any luck.

Message 36 of 1,845 (6,851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am facing the exact same issue, it is right after when i linked my steam to origin and my first time ever playing on steam since i heard that people are getting less crashed on steam compared to origin. I've been trying to fix it for days and contacted ea support twice and both no help... and sending me to steam support?? Here is a video for more clarification: https://youtu.be/nwGkZIMeqTY

I thought i was the only one having this issue but thankfully i found more people now. I have 2080Ti and Intel i7 9700 and 16gb of ram. 

Message 37 of 1,845 (5,551 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JinggQ ea support said the exact same thing to me regarding steamsupport
Message 38 of 1,845 (5,548 Views)

★★ Novice
@JinggQ Thank god, we thought we were the only ones... Maybe they will listen now and try to solve it, since there's a bunch of us with the same issue.
Message 39 of 1,845 (5,544 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Maghinss we have legit been troubleshooting this for 8 hours, glad that we are not alone
Message 40 of 1,845 (5,534 Views)