Re: Infinite Loading Screen

by baabooon

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@1mJustVibin i thought this was the case aswell, i join my other xbox i can accept the invite but in the lobby it say i am still in a match, even though i haven't logged in to apex for 2 months! then i boots me from the other xbox's lobby and i have code:net
Message 1701 of 1,845 (352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At least there is an "investigating" tag in the dev Apex Tracker that shows the issue so hopefully something is coming soon. Just blew some money on my account and ever since the newest event Ive been able to get into the game a little bit more, but then midgame I cant pick up items out of boxes and when I get out of the game I am no longer able to play ranked and it all goes downhill from there. 30% of the time im allowed to get into the game and it just sucks when I do so, hopefully apex treats the people that missed out on multiple events in their game with care. (rather than 25 levels of battle pass when they are most likely missing out on so much more)

Message 1702 of 1,845 (532 Views)

★★ Guide

Good news, guys! If you are one of those that Chad Grenier, Respawn director, pm on Twitter you will get your account back! If not? Well, you're screwed

Message 1703 of 1,845 (519 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes that's correct, a lucky guy got his account back after code net issue after sharing infos with Chad GRENIER. I asked Chad to open up his DM on twitter so we can message him with our account infos I hope he will do it asap

Message 1704 of 1,845 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@viscalling Hopefully that means a fix is coming in the next couple days. If not then it really is BS that we have to jump through some hoops to get this issue solved. 

Message 1705 of 1,845 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

After starting up the game with my main account and trying to load in, the game shows the following sign after 30 seconds of loading:  "Connection to server timed out (code:net)." 

This only happens on my main account. The same issue is not encountered when i login with a second account -WTF?

I' ve been having trouble loaiding in-game lately for different reasons, most of the time it will work after 10 attempts or so. There' s also a problem sometimes after i've played a game, where the game won't allow me to ready-up for a next game. I'll have to restart the game and hope it to load (considering the loading issues).

I've been spending a lot of money on Apex -supporting its lifespan .. but it seems like a waste of money if apex isn't able to fix these kinds of problems. Im very disappointed!

Message 1706 of 1,845 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@viscalling i'm totally screwed then i don't even have a twitter account lol
Message 1707 of 1,845 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Is there a way to send my information to (Chad GRENIER) to solve a problem code:net ?
Message 1708 of 1,845 (419 Views)

★ Apprentice
@RD-Abdulaziz1911 yes through twitter, we all need to ask him to open his DM or he has to follow us so we can send our account infos -> @chadgrenier
Message 1709 of 1,845 (389 Views)

★★ Guide
@Avenns971 This is absurd.
Message 1710 of 1,845 (344 Views)