Re: [WORKAROUND] Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (in

by blastmyburger

Original Post

★ Guide

Another event, another update and I’m still stuck with (code:net).  This is ridiculous.

Message 1641 of 1,845 (369 Views)

New update broke game?

★★★ Newbie

Is it only me or has the game not wanted to go past continue for anyone

Message 1642 of 1,845 (293 Views)

★★ Guide

"The team is still working on fixes" - from a Social Media Manager of Respawn.

This sucks.

Message 1643 of 1,845 (349 Views)

★★★ Novice

Where is the code clog solution? Still stuck at the main menu “code net”. Already waited for a month and there is still no solution. My other two account had already ranked up to master. Are you kidding me? The one I spent almost $5k and still lock up

Message 1644 of 1,845 (348 Views)

★★★ Novice
@viscalling The team is still working on new skins new guns new patch notes but no solution to the login issue... they ignore the seriousness of the situation
Message 1645 of 1,845 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@sJansCsgyea it's getting really ridiculous how long it takes for them to address those issues.

After today's patch i managed briefly login without any problem but from my 2nd login try the infinite loading circle is back...

Message 1646 of 1,845 (324 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@blastmyburger Aye, same here, still not working, still code:net, PS4
Message 1647 of 1,845 (308 Views)

★ Guide

Yup, still Code:Net..I saw a guy in another thread that had the login issue with no error code, and when he was able to log in he was granted 100 Apex packs and some other stuff from the previous event. This guy was locked out for 2 weeks I think, it’s been 2 months for me so I expect SERIOUS compensation. 

Message 1648 of 1,845 (306 Views)

★ Guide

I wouldn’t care if I was not able to play that’s whatever, missing these time sensitive events on an account I’ve participated in every other one on is really what’s bothering me.  Unlock-able badges and event skins and experiences we can’t get back being that they’re limited time.  Really killing my loyalty to this game, literally just bought a brand new pc for d2 resurrected (lmao I know), started playing apex on pc and literally can’t stand it.  This has been my favorite game but this is absolutely killing that for me.

Message 1649 of 1,845 (296 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bro, I pay money for the last event in order to buy the heirloom. I bought 22 event packs and waited for two mission gifted packs. And this bug happen to me. All I want is the heirloom and they gave me something irrelevant. And now, they still pushing forward for the next event, new skins and new platform without fixing the underlying problem.

Message 1650 of 1,845 (285 Views)