Re: [WORKAROUND] Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (in

by viscalling

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@phathobo12345 Trust me I have their attention ! I posted this https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/lta2zt/infinit%C3%A9_black_screen_code_net_information...

Which I recommend to you all to go upvote it ! So I might get more chances to get views by devs! I have this one as well the most upvote comment on the March general discussions :

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/lw0eap/game_and_update_discussion_march_02_2021/gpetkj...

Just after the second post they immediately made an announce that they would divide the glitch in clog code! Don’t know if it’s simple coincidence or if it made the dream come true but devs definitely saw the 2nd one, as it was the most upvote comment on Reddit!

We have to stand together if we want things to move on, If only one of us just share something and the others do whatever des want it won’t work. They need to see us stand all together wanting the same thing, and maybe see a negative impact on the whole community! If it’s the case, they will listen!! It’s up to you now boys, just like me spam all of their posts on Twitter/Instagram with the link of my 1st article (the big one) on Reddit! And keep doing it, retweet everytime you will see it, like, and post a comment where you’re all experiencing the same thing! This is the only thing we can do right now! @everyone
Message 1611 of 1,845 (667 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@RadioactiveLolis Yeah I don’t want no battle pass levels I play enough to still finish that and that’s something we can get from just playing anyway. But we deserve the anniversary event or at least few free packs from it since they gave them out free anyway. If this * seriously isn’t fixed by the end of this coming collection event that’s just ridiculous and unacceptable. So sad.
Message 1612 of 1,845 (664 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@higalexy This doesn’t work for Code Net folks though.
Message 1613 of 1,845 (660 Views)

★★ Guide

I got heirloom shards in the Level 30 of the alt account. LOL

I should be happy, but I'm pissed.

Message 1614 of 1,845 (600 Views)

[PC] Connection problems, disconnecting and lags a lot

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi guys,

It's been 3 weeks since I'm struggling to connect to APEX and I'm stuck to the home screen, what to do to resolve this problem ? Each time I am trying to connect, I need to click many times until the game goes past the home screen then I usually get disconnected or my internet disconnects and is unable to find any wifi signals for some time. Once I am able to get past this home screen, once my internet stops disconnecting and once I am able to launch a game, the game lags a lot with latency reaching 900ms, I need to play 3 games before the game stabilizes and enables me to play correctly. Any advices ?

Thanks !

Message 1615 of 1,845 (266 Views)

Infinite Loading Screen, Nothing is Working

★ Novice

Apex has always been horrible for me when it comes to launching but now it won't even get past the first loading screen before clicking to continue. I've flushed my DNS, tried firewall changes, reinstalled the game multiple times, restarted my PC multiple times, tried installing the game on both Steam and Origin, followed multiple YouTube tutorials and yet nothing seems to fix this. None of my friends have the same problem as me and I feel it is something wrong with my account. I'm stuck and it's getting aggravating. I've noticed when I try to launch the games hours apart it just barely works, but after the click to continue part it times out so I try again, and then it lets me in just fine. I'm searching for an answer, and this has been going on longer than the recent problems arisen with accounts. I've tried to contact support before but their chat was not working. This is my last solution other than straight up buying a new PC.

Message 1616 of 1,845 (266 Views)

★★ Guide

EA Help on Twitter is talking about a patch that will solve the code:net issue being release real soon. Don't know if they know what they talking about, let's see.

"Hey there, Thank you for reaching out to us, and apologies for the delay in response. I see that you are still receiving error code: net in Apex legends. Being a gamer, I can completely understand your frustration. I really apologize for this inconvenience. Please know that our Games team is already aware of the situation and they are working on a new patch that will resolve this issue. The patch is going to be released very soon this month. Your patience is really appreciated. Please reach back out if you need help with anything else, or check out our forums at Answers HQ: http://bit.ly/AHQHome -Gak"

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1368043515859505155

Message 1617 of 1,845 (438 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@viscalling Well we can only hope. I’m hoping it’ll be sorted on Tuesday 9th for the caustic event
Message 1618 of 1,845 (410 Views)

★★ Guide
@BlooDan87 Yeah, let's see. For now only this Gak guy are giving this reaponse. I don't know if he's make things up or is something really in the works.
Message 1619 of 1,845 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BlooDan87 It's definitely not going to come in with the Caustic event. From what they said, it seems they are working on a new patch and they already practically have the Caustic event patch ready. It's good news that at least it's most likely going to come in this month and hopefully within the duration of the Caustic event so that we can participate. Hopefully, they give us the Anniversary event rewards as compensation although I am doubtful that they will...

Message 1620 of 1,845 (378 Views)