Re: [WORKAROUND] Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (in

by XyIlv

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
You couldn't play the full Season 7 ???

If the problem (code: net) is terrifying, and I do not expect to solve it in the next update, the new event will come and its rewards will go without compensation such as the anniversary event

The third episode of the Grand Prix event
Message 1591 of 1,845 (469 Views)

★ Guide

Respawn reached out to me directly (via Twitter) for some details about my account tonight, so hopefully mine and everyone else's will be fixed in time for the next event!

Message 1592 of 1,845 (433 Views)

★★ Guide
@XyIlv Can you share? A EA customer also talked to me, but in the end he told me that they are investigating the issue.
Message 1593 of 1,845 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@XyIlv Really? I’m on Twitter as well, what kind of informations? Who asked it at respawn? Do you have code net as well? After the infinite it e black screen?
Message 1594 of 1,845 (419 Views)

★ Guide
@ll--IronSide--ll @viscalling

One of the Community Managers. I gave them as much info as I could but suspect all they really need is my account name (it's different to here). I suspect they reached out to me as I have been quite unrelenting to them via Twitter on the account issue.

My issue seems similar but distinct to others - I get the Respawn/EA explosion screen, then loading icon on the Fuse/Caustic screen then my game hard crashes to desktop. I get no error and it happens on Steam and Origin (PC player). I have tried every work around.

My account is from week 1 and I am Level 500.

Since they posted the update on code:clog I have tried logging on a few times and I still have the same issue although interestingly it takes a good 20 seconds longer to crash than before.

Will post an update if I hear back or have another update.
Message 1595 of 1,845 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@XyIlv Did they reach out via DM? It's kind of scary that they still don't understand the problem after some of us have spent 4+ months patiently explaining it here and offering our accounts as test subject. Does anyone from Respawn even read this forum? Do any of the EA support staff forward information to the dev team? What a mess.
Message 1596 of 1,845 (385 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is honestly unacceptable at this point. I have been as patient and nice as I could be. But I have spent too much time and money on this game and haven’t been able to play on my account for 4 weeks now. Missed the whole two year collection event even after they extended it. What a joke. They really want us to make a new account and start spending more money and have absolutely nothing from seasons 1-7 now? No thank you.  This needs to be fixed and they need to realize it’s still happening for the Code Net players!!! Somebody get their attention. I’ve been trying. This needs to be more of a priority. And we deserve compensation for the troubles. 

Message 1597 of 1,845 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@phathobo12345 Have you seen the compensation they are giving out for the portion of players that are able to see the lobby for a second? They are giving them 25 BP levels...I really hope they don't plan on giving us the same. They really should be giving us the Anniversary event rewards that we missed out on and probably the event rewards for the upcoming event as well as I doubt they'll be able to fix it in time. 

Message 1598 of 1,845 (366 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@RadioactiveLolis I think you will be happy if you see the lobby screen even with some battle pass levels... Because it seems like they dont give a crap about us.

Message 1599 of 1,845 (349 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I want the S7 battlepass items, at a minimum. I paid for the S7 battlepass on day one and got locked out of my account a few days later. Not that I expect anyone at Respawn or EA to care

Message 1600 of 1,845 (348 Views)