LOGIN BUG CAN'T ENTER THE LOBBY

by AA-xDezire

Original Post

Unable to load in - Stuck on "click to continue"

★★★ Newbie

I cannot load into Apex legends. I use steam to log in, but whenever I get to the loading screen, where it says "click to continue," after I click, I just get sent back to the same screen. I cannot move past this screen. I have restarted my computer and restarted the game multiple times, but nothing works. 

Message 1201 of 1,845 (764 Views)

Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

★ Guide

Looks like they relocated their servers to Mars on the perseverance rover, they have worse ping than the international space station.  🤣👽🤣

Message 1202 of 1,845 (990 Views)

★ Guide
@blastmyburger You got in??
Message 1203 of 1,845 (1,215 Views)

I can’t login in the game because it still send me to main menù

★★★★★ Newbie

I really want the Wraith’s trackers, but i can’t because the game still load the same menù. I have a new account and i unlock the tracker here, but when my account will be playable, how can i get my trackers in that account? Inhave this problem for 8/9 days, now i can’t unlock that travker and complete the anniversary event anymore bacause of that and the publisher didn’t warry about all the people who have that problem, a lot of people on the internet end some my friend... i was waiting that trackers since they released the firsts one, because i only play Wraith and i have a bubblehead and a tshirt of her, but now i am pretty sad about the care that Respawn and EA have about their players. Waiting news and a compensation, or add the new account’s progress on the old profile. It’s incredible, i was a season 0 player too...

Message 1204 of 1,845 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First post. This solution worked for me. My issue was since start of season when I would press A to continue (xbox) I would so etkmes see a flash of the lobby but would get sent right back to the continue screen. I waited a few seconds after pressing A then disconnected. Waited a little more time then reconnected. First time it worked I started spamming the A button to clear all the rewards. Got kicked out after 10 seconds or so. Did it again and got all rewards cleared. Game works now with no more issues. 

Message 1205 of 1,845 (1,131 Views)

Re: Can't get past continue screen

★★★ Novice

yeah im not resetting my modem. its the principle. they should fix it or admit fault. 

Message 1206 of 1,845 (1,111 Views)

Can not play Apex at all - code net on main menu

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? dqrran
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. halftoothbandit5
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Teammate was appearing as a level 1 default legend for me in the lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting in the lobby (not queued up)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.01.21 14.10 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? In main menu, I press x to continue. Black screen with apex logo in bottom right corner appears for 30 seconds - 1 minute. Then I get code net error every single time. Cannot access the game at all
What should be happening instead? Loading into the game lobby
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying to load into the game from the main menu.

I have played on this account for 2 years since the first week of launch and have had a bug where I have to leave the party every time I'm with someone or if the map rotation switches when I'm solo (the quickest way I resolve this bug is by backing out to the main menu and getting re-invited). This is what I was doing when the code met bug first occured.

I just spent money on an heirloom with the recent event. Apex is the only game I have put time into so it would be great if I could find a solution to this as it is a complete game breaking bug

Message 1207 of 1,845 (983 Views)

Re: Can't get past continue screen

★★★★ Apprentice

its been 3 weeks for me on the verge of giving up coz no one cares

Message 1208 of 1,845 (1,052 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (in

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The weird disconnection workaround definitely works.

It doesn't really make sense, but disconnecting your wireless or lan cable when the logo is fading out after pressing "Continue" do work.

Only issue is if you can get the timing right and clear the trash load of popouts when reaching the menu. Seems like unless those are cleared the menu is still trying to connect and might kick you back out again.

However after that's cleared out, logging back in normally becomes possible. I guess there's some bug on one of the popouts or a new item given during the patch that results in this for set of people.

I restarted my PC just in case it was a temp solution but after restart, I can get past the intro menu just fine. My current thoughts is the popouts coming out at the same time had some kind of issue/conflict. or actually, a set of popouts that seems to clash together as it seems to happen to me because i stop playing for a while like 1 month before apex start. and there are people who doesn't seem to have this issue, likely people who had been clearing their daily popouts from the game.

Just my thoughts on it.

(Origin User having the issue.)

Message 1209 of 1,845 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2600
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AA-xDezire
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. AA-xSiree and Unholy-Nobby
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? wraith and life line
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. i was stuck at continue button can't enter the lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. nothing can't play
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? none
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) february 13 , 2021
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? When i click continue to enter the lobby i always return to continue botton
What should be happening instead? it shouldve let me enter the lobby
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? PROBLEM GOT STUCK ON CONTINUE BUTTON

Message 1210 of 1,845 (948 Views)