Re: [WORKAROUND] Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (in

by xMaxrayx

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I give up imma quit apex I can't handle this anymore I invested all my pocket money on apex since last 18 months 

this is how it ends........

Message 1131 of 1,845 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

at least they haven't upset people who might not have go an heirloom and fixed that bug already, at least they could buy packs. we can't even get in. and they have been given free packs. what a joke bye bye apex

Message 1132 of 1,845 (822 Views)

★ Pro

lol guys uninstall button work for me

Message 1133 of 1,845 (798 Views)

Re: Apex legends crashes when i go into the lobby

★★★ Newbie

same problem

Apex legends crashes when i go into the lobby

I recently formatted my pc, I was playing apex with the origin launcher, all excellent for more than 2 years, now that by recommendation on my newly formatted machine and with all the updated video drivers, running the game on steam in a new fresh installation I get this problem, the game runs poorly even in low settings and stops when I try to return to the lobby, it also takes a long time to connect to the list of servers.

Message 1134 of 1,845 (388 Views)

★ Guide

This is crazy I haven’t been able to play season 8 at all, I refuse to spend time/money on a second account when I have so much invested in my main one.  Missing the anniversary event on top is even worse, along with a town takeover later on this season that looks like I’ll miss as well.  Missed achieving masters in season 7 due to this. They really need to compensate all of us, this code net issue has had me out of the game 3 WEEKS BEFORE season 8 and others even longer.  The servers are absolute garbage as is and then this game breaking glitch is ruining my love for the game.  This is why ships sink, you overload the thing with treasure but never patched the holes in the hull, guess what boys we’re going down!  

Message 1135 of 1,845 (703 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

do you still have faith they will fix it?

Message 1136 of 1,845 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@nottherealhoundOh I bet they’ll fix it with the next patch along with the next content now that they’ve officially acknowledged it. It’s just the fact they’ve excluded so many people from a fault on their end that is just plain wrong.

Message 1137 of 1,845 (865 Views)

Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

★ Novice

so has this been resolved yet? Cause im still having this problem.

Message 1138 of 1,845 (844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. I am playing on ps4 and I have been stuck on the infinite loading screen for 2 days while my brother's account on the same ps4 is working fine. I tried the workaround and it didn't work feel like leaving the game 😞😞

Message 1139 of 1,845 (833 Views)

Re: [ISSUE Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS(intro loo

EA DICE Team

Hey @ervin8776  Could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

Power cycle the PlayStation console

1. Completely turn off the PlayStation by holding the power button.
  2. Wait for the power light to stop flashing, then remove the power cable and leave the system for 20 minutes.
  3. Reconnect and attempt to launch Safe Mode.

/Atic 

Message 1140 of 1,845 (465 Views)