Re: Can't enter lobby; always thrown back to intro screen

by ZigTheZagy

Original Post

Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

★★★ Newbie
@AJAHAJAHS Work here !!
Complementary information

Timing is key !!
The 1st loading screen is "too long" and the 5th "is too short" so if you don't succeed restart the game and start over
Message 961 of 1,845 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Zaethiel actually made a Youtube video demonstrating the fix on PC too! Link attached.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmnSLJDRcA4&feature=youtu.be

Message 962 of 1,845 (505 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have been getting into the lobby screen a few times already, with this work-around, but even with instant reconnect to the internet, the game boots me out into the log in and doesn't recognize that the connection has been established again in time.

so the "work-around" simply doesn't work for me.

Message 963 of 1,845 (778 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (in

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have been having this issue for weeks and the workaround only lets me into the lobby for a few seconds

This issue should not be marked as solved until we can get in without having to disconnect/reconnect our internet and cross our fingers to see the lobby

Message 964 of 1,845 (772 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (in

★ Apprentice

ok, i actually made it work, but only after searching some other threads, one key info is missing:

YOU NEED TO HIT "ESC" LIKE A MAD MAN ONCE YOU ENTER THE LOBBY. there was no notification popping up for me, just the normal lobby screen, but still you need to hit the "ESC" like a mad man before it boots you back into the log-in screen, cause this is what is going to happen.

so:

1) log in

2) once 1 bar in the logo (bottom right on the black screen) goes away disconnect your internet

3) immediately reconnect

if timed correctly you will see the lobby, then

4) hit the "esc" button like a mad man as sonn as you see the lobby

you will get booted back into the log in screen, but if you did hit the "esc" fast enough, you can now log in normaly and not get booted out again.

still a shame we need to work with tricks like this, even a month later...

Message 965 of 1,845 (765 Views)

Re: Stuck on Main Screen and Cannot get passed it

★★★ Apprentice

@ShaunieBoi31 are you getting an error message when sent back to main menu?

Message 966 of 1,845 (473 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issues... has there been a fix yet? or does anyone know how to fix it?

Message 967 of 1,845 (679 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ShaunieBoi31 There's an explanation that I made in this post of a fix on PC as well as a Youtube video I linked

Message 968 of 1,845 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. Main account won’t work but my back up will. Reinstalling did nothing. I just want to get event items on my main account Frown

Message 969 of 1,845 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I say it on authors video and here!

In a first!.. So many Thanks for author for this! I can't play a month!
Now, i know how do this faster and easily
I try with unplug ethernet cable but it's so hard.
You need ANY app who can block internet traffic for any running app on PC! I'm use Netlimiter . Install it and run.

Start Apex in windowed mode ( mode can be changed in a video settings file c:\users\%username%\Saved Games\Respawn\Apex\local - Fullscreen change to 0)

When you press Continue switch to app(netlimiter or similar) and when first of 3 part of logo goes down on loading screen - BLOCK UPLOAD TRAFFIC (only upload for apex. download traffic we're still need) for r5apex.exe and when lobby be on your screen UNBLOCK traffic and fast spam ESC button.

This works from a first time for me
With internet cable i lost 20 min.

sry for bad english.

Message 970 of 1,845 (698 Views)