by ZigTheZagy

Original Post

Re: Can't enter lobby; always thrown back to intro screen

★★ Novice

Mine is on ps4

Message 951 of 1,845 (658 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

RIP then Frown You might be able to try it if you have an ethernet cable but I have yet to see any confirmation of this workin on PS.

Message 952 of 1,845 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ZigTheZagy Ty very much!!
Message 953 of 1,845 (638 Views)

Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

★★ Novice

Mine is on ps4 and I can't even get in the lobby  I have done  everything  except delete  the game and download it again  but im currently  doing  that right  so I have to wait for 5 hr for the download to complete.

Message 954 of 1,845 (974 Views)

★ Novice

after 6 h of trying I finally managed it

Message 955 of 1,845 (961 Views)

Stuck on Main Screen and Cannot get passed it

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ItsShaunieBoy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main Menu trying to advance to the main screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Getting passed the main screen
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0 because I can't even get passed the main screen.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/13/2021
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot get beyond the main screen. Every time I try and get to the play screen, it brings me back to the main screen.I have tried everything from uninstalling the game and reinstalling, turning my console off and turning it back on multiple times, restarting ng my router, and unplugging everything and plugging it back in, Nothing has worked. I literally cannot play the game at all because I cannot get passed the main loading screen. I have seen other people having the same issues. What is going on? How do I fix this?
What should be happening instead? Getting passed the main screen so I can actually play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea how you can find the bug yourselves. This should not be an issue in the first place. This should not be happening 8 seasons into the game. Why its only an issue for some people is confusing. Others are able to play

Every time the game loads up and I get to the main screen with the new character and caustic, I press "a" to continue to the play screen where I can ready up for a game. However, I cannot get to that screen because it brings me back to the main screen every time and I can't play at all. 

Message 956 of 1,845 (513 Views)

Re: Apex causes PC freezes/CTDs

★★★ Newbie

My apex is staying on the start page and not loading into the lobby it turns over then go’s back to start screen I’ve restarted the console turned off all modems and routers and did the MAC  adress thing  and yet still is having trouble I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and I have deleted my account off my Xbox apex is working on my other account but not this one

Message 957 of 1,845 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@lcwaicw THANKS A LOT ITS WORKING THANK YOU SO MUCH !
Message 958 of 1,845 (850 Views)

game breaking bug thats still not fixed after 2+ weeks

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? this_game_lags
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? every legend
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? every legend
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. doesnt matter
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. trying to get into the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? since the season 8 update
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every time i get on
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? the opening animation plays, then the game continues to buffer and never shows the list of servers, unlike how it should instantly give the option to "continue" into the lobby
What should be happening instead? game should be instantly taking me to the loading screen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try getting on the game

and because of this issue, i literally CANT play right now. FIX YOUR SERVERS SO I CAN PLAY THIS LOUSY GAME !!!

Message 959 of 1,845 (504 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have the same bug on origin, no linking to anything, just trying to fire up the game for the new season...

but seeing this thread is A MONTH OLD and this bug either has been fixed and came back or even worse is still around tells a lot about the company running this sh*t-show...

I always had to deal with roughtly 30% laggy games in the past season, but not beeing able to play at all just makes me glad i never spent a penny on this game and never will.

the quality just never improved over all this time.

Message 960 of 1,845 (844 Views)