Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

by Stavand-YouTube

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@lcwaicw Thanks a lot ,this method helped me

I also made a video about it on YouTube with subtitle, I hope it works for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4DtOAOopsB94
Message 931 of 1,845 (1,338 Views)

Cannot connect to Apex

★ Novice

I can’t connect to Apex since last time the server down. It keeps telling me there is code:net problem, please help, I want to do the anniversary missions. Thank you very much!

Message 932 of 1,845 (596 Views)

Re: Can't enter lobby; always thrown back to intro screen

★★★ Novice
@ZigTheZagy
Worked for my friend, ty man
Message 933 of 1,845 (988 Views)

★★ Novice
@Onyet24 how? I can't play on origin, same issue Frown but same account + linked with steam
Message 934 of 1,845 (1,236 Views)

★ Guide

I’m on Xbox one x and I’ve tried every suggestion from ea support to what everyone has found here with no success.  This code net error is terrible, I’ve played some of this season on an alternate account and it’s crazy how much less I enjoy the game, if this doesn’t get fixed soon I’m probably going to drop this game for good.  I have money on the account that I don’t have access to.  I have unused heirloom shards, crafting materials and even apex coins.  Not to mention I’ve achieved predator rank, and participated in every event to date except this anniversary event.  I have spent non refundable time on this game and on top don’t have access to money that is mine and I can’t even get a simple explanation as to why.  I get it that it can’t be fixed over night, but this is shady beyond belief.  Another thing you guys need to think about is how much this is affecting others even the ones without these connection issues, my friends being great people lost tons of desire to play as well just because I can’t join them to have a good time.  You can not allow problems like this to exist for as long as this has, you’re killing a great game but in the same time don’t seem to care because you know the money is always going to pile in.  Help the regular people.

Message 935 of 1,845 (1,230 Views)

Re: Apex legends crashes when i go into the lobby

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

PS4. Please fix it!

[Admin - splitting these recent posts off to a new thread since the original thread was rather old]

Message 936 of 1,845 (611 Views)

★ Guide
@blastmyburger Took them at least a month to fix the bug that prevented Level 500 accounts from logging on in Season 3. Are we going to be unable to logon until Season 9? I'll certainly be done with the game if that's the case.

It's understandable that this issue might take time to resolve but the almost non-existent communication from Respawn is awful.

It's baffling that a simple post that said 'We're currently investigating issues with player having logon issues and will extend the Anniversary event until this issue is resolved." hasn't happened.

I shouldn't have to trawl through reddit posts or resort to Twitter to try and get issues resolved from a developer like Respawn who is being published by EA.

Message 937 of 1,845 (1,196 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (in

★★★ Newbie
@icarus_lul I have the same problem but I can't connect the lobby on steam or origin .... pls help
Message 938 of 1,845 (1,175 Views)

★ Apprentice
@blastmyburger definately resonating with that last part, i'm not having this issue but a friend of mine wanted to come back to the game this season. did the update, launches the game and he can't get in. both of my accounts work and my smurf has around the same playtime and activity as my friends account so i've got no idea how this bug actually "chooses" who it happens for
Message 939 of 1,845 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lcwaicw ıt didn't work !! I tried every combination but it didn't work ... I HATE THİS GAME . When I was trying I did enter the lobby and get all rewards ... And as you said it send me loading screen again when I pressed continue that bug keep sending me the loading screen ............ I'M GONNA LOSE MY MIND
Message 940 of 1,845 (1,138 Views)