Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

by jerminescott

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I myself have tried the esc macro think about 20 times knowing i dont have any s7 rewards unclaimed so needless to say it doesnt work unless you have such a thing

Message 751 of 1,845 (816 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Lyradd971 strange, I just tried it and still get same error?
what server did you try? and did it ever bug?
Message 752 of 1,845 (806 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, it’s not repaired.  I’m on Xbox and I’ve tried everything support and you guys have recommended and nothing works.  Respawn just needs to quit kicking dirt around and fix this, it’s been well over a month this has been an issue.  I’m a mechanic and if I had your car for over a month and never fixed it and every time you called to see what the status of your vehicle was I just said “it’s being investigated”, you’d probably throw a fit and demand answers or start legal proceedings.  So yeah the lack of clarity and honesty for this matter is pretty scary.  But just remember Respawn on the case, it’s being investigated!!!

Message 753 of 1,845 (784 Views)

Re: Can't enter lobby; always thrown back to intro screen

★ Apprentice
@ArisvougVII I ended up downloading on Origin again. Steam is totaly bugged. I might try it later on, today. Thanks!
Message 754 of 1,845 (802 Views)

★ Guide

@RedanRedan So, please, can u tell me: before you tried to solve the problem in this way, did you see the lobby for a while? Or did you crash to the server selection screen right after the loading screen? Because I can't see the lobby even for a millisecond, after loading, I immediately go to the server selection screen.

Message 755 of 1,845 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Teabaqg no, i never see the lobby before, I just spamming my esc key with macro when screen still in black loading screen and it work
Message 756 of 1,845 (1,019 Views)

Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (unplayable intr

★★ Apprentice

Okay, so, can confirm that if you can set a macro to spam Esc at a 1 MS interval and keep trying it, you will eventually get into the lobby and clear out all the menus before the game can kick you out. The first time you get through, it will kick you out again and you'll have to load in one more time but from that point in you'll be able to play again.

Message 757 of 1,845 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JDyankees809 No work
Message 758 of 1,845 (1,352 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can confirm that setting up a macro to hit esc with a 1ms interval does work, it worked for me and now i dont have the issue of getting sent back to the continue screen after getting past it the first time

Message 759 of 1,845 (1,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Sonpreet I did the Season 8 update a week ago, and I couldn’t launch the game, every time I tried, I went back to the lobby, the same problem as everyone else. Having seen that the developers had reacted recently I decided to try to launch the game, and the game started without a bug. I didn’t do any manipulation and I’m on the New York server, I think it’s pure luck

Message 760 of 1,845 (1,546 Views)