Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (unplayable intr

by ErenYaegerrr

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Guys make sure to check out the Reddit thread for more information. We had someone contact a dev directly there. Hopefully, it's fixed soon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/lg9bmf/bug_unplayable_loginloop_wont_get_past_continue...

Message 741 of 1,845 (819 Views)

Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

★★★★★ Novice
@Newonezz u are a bloody genius!!! Its works!
Message 742 of 1,845 (808 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Apparently it's already fixed. Finally it's working for me. Tryna login many times til you can take your stuff from the last season
Message 743 of 1,845 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is not fixed for me.

I still do not even get to the Continue screen. Simply loading circle and then hard crash to desktop.

This happens on Steam AND Origin.

To the best of my knowledge I have no rewards to collect. Certainly nothing from the previous season.

My alt account now works again with no problems after the apparent server issues earlier today.

"Team is looking into it" says Head of Respawn Entertainment
https://twitter.com/vincezampella/status/1360045693763653632?s=21

Message 744 of 1,845 (762 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ErenYaegerrr still crashes on ps4 for me. kicks me out without error code.
Message 745 of 1,845 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Newonezz It works. I tried it. While the screen is black, we press the Esc key continuously. If you have a mouse marco, it would be great.
Message 746 of 1,845 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice

hello. I had the same problem as everyone else here since the start of season 8 and today I launched the game, and I was able to get into the lobby without a problem, so it looks like it’s gone. I didn’t start a game yet, but maybe they already fixed the bug. I’m on PS4 !

Message 747 of 1,845 (701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For all my PS4 and pa5 USERS, I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO FIX IT. Constantly pressing L1/R1 and square will give a error code. Once u get the error code, u can no longer hit “continue”, so u close the app and open up again the app, once u click continue repeat the L1/R1/square steps, once u get to the black screen with apex sign loading at bottom, unplug ur Ethernet cord, plug, unplug (play wit the connection), it will bring u to all ur s7 rewards, clear them out!! This worked for me

Message 748 of 1,845 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Stop saying the problem is fixed, for those of us that got the problem before s8 we dont even get to see a glimpse of the lobby, just a black loading screen for 60sec followed by code:net! That’s how it started on ps4 

Message 749 of 1,845 (800 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still not fixed, even with the ESC macro thing people have been using doesnt seem to work unless you got unclaimed rewards from S7

Message 750 of 1,845 (805 Views)