Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

by flatuum138

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Still no solution? No statement or anything? We are just obliged to wait... NICE...

Message 331 of 1,845 (1,492 Views)

Re: Can't enter lobby; always thrown back to intro screen

★★★ Novice
@UltraEcke I have same issue on Xbox One -- my buddy signed into his account on my Xbox, his worked... I tried to sign into my account on his Xbox, didn't work. The account is broken and Respawn has to fix this!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-t-Access-Pre-Game-Lobby-On-Specific-Account/m-p/10048541#M...
Message 332 of 1,845 (1,509 Views)

Crashing after season 8 update

★★★★★ Newbie

When I try to log onto the game it gets me to the title screen and then as soon as I try to press start to open up the game it goes to the menus and just crashes. I can’t even see the store my legends or battle pass it just crashes right away and goes back to the title screen to try again

Message 333 of 1,845 (708 Views)

can't select a Server anymore endless cirlce... now I don...

★★★ Apprentice

can't select a Server anymore

endless cirlce...

now I don't just have Internetprovider problems (ping: 70-80 Jitter of 20-40) but also this Apex thing

horrible !!!

Message 334 of 1,845 (1,341 Views)

★ Apprentice

This whole thing is one big joke. Can't play the game after update for Season 8.

Also seeing people in here not beeing able to play since season 7. 

No official statement about fixing this, not even an estimated time.

Absolutely shameless and disgusting behaviour from Respawn.

Imagine investing 100's of dollars into a game or account and the only real fix to play the game is switching to an alt account.

Will wait for the future patch, but don't think they will fix it. 

Big Customer Service here.

Message 335 of 1,845 (1,322 Views)

★ Guide
@sxykey They are done replying because they can’t do anything. They aren’t even doing damage control for the players affected, they seem more interested in just pretending like this isn’t a persistent and growing issue. 22 days since it happened to me, and it seems to be happening to more players every day. Our compensation will be that we get to play on our accounts again, maybe. It would be impactful if they addressed this with the the level of seriousness it deserves instead of just dismissing us and saying they “understand our frustration”. 1) Tell us when it’s going to be fixed 2) tell all affected players to enjoy the 10k apex coins and heirloom shards gifted to their accounts, because anything less than that isn’t an appropriate amount of compensation. You can’t gift me my rank from last split, can’t gift me all the time spent trying to resolve this, and now a week into the new season and I’m stuck staring at Reddit/forums/Twitter. I expect them to just keep trudging along, roll out a fix to stop this problem from happening to anyone else, and pretend it never happened.
Message 336 of 1,845 (1,242 Views)

Re: Cant log in to the game, stuck on server select screen. Season 8

★★★★ Novice
@lgddarkungel I just created a new account and logged into the game, worked perfectly. My PC, network, connection, files, etc are fine, the account is the problem. I was playing fine season 7
Message 337 of 1,845 (885 Views)

★★ Novice
@Jazzinplayer why is the account the problem? I myself have the same issue, in Season 7 I had no problems then ever since the new update I can't even get into the lobby. Someone at Respawn/EA needs to fix this asap because Apex is the only game im experiencing this with
Message 338 of 1,845 (878 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@tomexdag0d Using my same system, same configuration, same ethernet and ISP, just logged with a different account and had no problems. Played 3 games without an issue. So, suddenly my account can't log in for some reason I dont understand.
Message 339 of 1,845 (875 Views)

★ Guide
@flatuum138 I feel since there has been no public statement on this glitch they have no repair in sight. I want to be optimistic about this and that tomorrow along with the next big content release there will be a patch for it, except they seem to be dumbfounded as to what’s the issue. Ggs this game is killing itself..
Message 340 of 1,845 (1,846 Views)