Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

by Salturation

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Damn sorry guys, I spent hours trying to disconnect my two accounts and this is what did it for me. Good luck

Message 231 of 1,845 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didn't work, thanks for posting regardless though. Wish we'd get literally anything from EA

Message 232 of 1,845 (1,899 Views)

★★★ Novice

same problem here....

Message 233 of 1,845 (1,820 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried and now I'm stuck in a register loop ahah. I'm so sick of this type of bugs

Message 234 of 1,845 (1,809 Views)

Information from discord server:
Seems like the issue is account bound and making an alt account.
allows you to play so I guess the issue is somewhere in the link between the origin/steam account.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 235 of 1,845 (1,808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SlapMyDiesel It didn't work for me either Frown

Message 236 of 1,845 (1,775 Views)

Apex goes to lobby then sends me back

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to play apex recently and continuously have the same problem which is that i press start to load the games i see the lobby then get sent back and before anyone says it i have unplugged it and left it for 60 secs about hundred times any help would be greatly appreciated   

Message 237 of 1,845 (1,736 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That also happened to me from Season 7.

The only way to fix this is to go to library then hover your cursor to Apex Legends, right click then select Properties, go to Local Files section and select View Integrity of Game Files.

After that, Steam will scan Apex Legends for any corrupted and missing files and if they did find one, they will immediately download the missing one and it will be fixed.

Don't worry, it works because I had encountered this on season 7 and this season

Message 238 of 1,845 (1,797 Views)

Apex crashes with no error on loading screen

★ Novice

Hello. After season 8 update(playing on steam) I matched awesome problem. On loading screen, where, after full load, u need to press space to continue, the loading circle stops and game closes with no error. In first days I needed to start apex for 3-4 times and he began to work. Now I can't play it at all. I tryed: update nvidia drives, redownload apex, tryed to start apex without anti-virus, tryed start steam as administrator, checked all windowns update (got windows 10). And, sadly, absolutly nothing helped.

Message 239 of 1,845 (1,737 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Salturation That's what we have already done. This solution did not help. Perhaps, you have another issue, because new accounts shouldn't work as well, but new accounts work without any scanning for corrupted and missing files.
Message 240 of 1,845 (1,950 Views)