Re: Can't enter lobby; always thrown back to intro screen

by UltraEcke

Original Post

Re: Cannot get past connect to lobby

★ Guide

@FLO_Skorpios @Been like this for two weeks or more for some of us....they are barely even addressing this problem at all.

Message 191 of 1,845 (1,926 Views)

Re: Can't get past continue screen

★ Apprentice

I think to be fair, the community managers are not the developers so they can only help to provide as much support as possible.

Shout out to EA_Kent and EA_Aljo for being prompt and professional with their responses. 

As long as the development team has not finished their investigation and find a resolution, I am afraid we have to wait and hope that the community managers can raise these as urgent issues.

Message 192 of 1,845 (2,028 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue and I'm from Xbox one x, I can't play with my account but I can with another account, tried everything from reinstalling to changing dns upnp  opening ports, the Nat but anything seems to work

Message 193 of 1,845 (1,899 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have a similar problem but my screen did not manage to get to lobby. It just keeps loops back to Continue Screen.

However, I am running on Origin and my account is linked to Steam.

Message 194 of 1,845 (1,895 Views)

Why Can't I Sign Into Apex Season 8 On PS4

★★★ Apprentice

Alrighty, so with the release of season 8 in Apex Legends I have not been able to sign into my game. It will tell me to press "X" as usual and load just fine. However as soon as the lobby boots up it is empty and kicks me back into lobby. I have restarted my PS4 and reinstalled the application but the problem still continues. Every once in a while the main menu will say it is "retrieving matchmaking" or "attempting to connect 0 of 9". I may have bad internet but it has never done this. There is no error code or explanation. Just a infinite loop of getting kicked to the main menu...

Message 195 of 1,845 (1,961 Views)

Re: Why Can't I Sign Into Apex Season 8 On PS4

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue on Xbox. 

Message 196 of 1,845 (1,942 Views)

Re: Can't get past continue screen

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Same problem for me on xbox. It's something about my account because I tried on both my xboxes (one x and series x). My account cannot pass the continue screen, but other accounts can. I see quite a few people started reporting this after season 8 update; is it possible to escalate this issue to Respawn?
Message 197 of 1,845 (1,842 Views)

Re: Why Can't I Sign Into Apex Season 8 On PS4

★★★★★ Novice

Having exactly the same problem, i deleted the game and installed it again but nothing has changed, it just keeps sending me back to the home screen. I want to play but can't.

Message 198 of 1,845 (1,757 Views)

Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here since the Season 8 update. I can't go past the continue screen on Xbox Series S and Xbox One. I already tried everything like resetting WiFi, console, redownloading, new account linking, clearing MAC addresses, open ports, etc. so it must be a back-end problem in EA's account linking. 

Message 199 of 1,845 (2,705 Views)

Re: Can't enter lobby; always thrown back to intro screen

★★ Apprentice

Could you try to login with another account? Then we would know that your game is basically working as intended.

Message 200 of 1,845 (5,420 Views)