Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

by w1nshot

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm the problem is because of EA and Steam account linking.  I have the same issue on my main account, but when I created a new EA and Steam account, linked them, then launched the game, it works fine...

Message 151 of 1,845 (2,432 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please give us an update soon. Not being able to access paid-for content because of an update is really infuriating.

Message 152 of 1,845 (2,387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is 100% where the issue is. I was able to do the same. It sucks because my main has all my legends and cosmetics.

Message 153 of 1,845 (2,376 Views)

Re: Looping back to enter screen since season 8 patch

★★★ Apprentice

I use a seagate portable storage device with usb 3.0. Not a thumb drive, did not consider the difference. I did a repair of course but it Still just jump back to entering page from trying to load in

Message 154 of 1,845 (1,906 Views)

★ Apprentice

The problem also persists in the steam version. The steam launcher is on SSD m2, the game itself is on a SATA SSD. Also, when you log into another account, the problem disappears (at other people) 

Message 155 of 1,845 (1,866 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I would like to add that I did try move the device and unplug others with no result. It is only apex legends since last patch that starter refusing to fully load into the lobby. Any other game or program run from the disk work as normal. Apex legends worked as normal before patch

Message 156 of 1,845 (1,826 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Cannot get in the game from the starting menu.

Changing a server doesn't help.

Message 157 of 1,845 (4,593 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm getting the same error as this on my main account as well. I tried every solution as well, still no luck

Message 158 of 1,845 (5,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  Same issue on Xbox series X. The lobby screen shows for a split second and immediately closes back to the screen with "Continue" button

Message 159 of 1,845 (5,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even I am having the same issues.... The game kicks back to the continue screen and cannot login....Any fix around this issue? or update? No response from the developer side till now....

https://imgur.com/gallery/tBuzELe

Message 160 of 1,845 (4,981 Views)