WOC NHL 22

by BKwolfgang14

Original Post

WOC NHL 22

★ Novice

Why can I not access the world of chel game mode without communication features turned on? I somehow got a suspension from playstation for communication features that I'm currently arguing. However everthough I cannot use them, I should still be able to play the game. How can I access the mode without the features? 

Message 1 of 3 (1,122 Views)

Re: WOC NHL 22

Hero
@BKwolfgang14 Can you try or have, switching your PS settings to prioritise game chat over party? And make sure you don’t have a mic or headset in use. I don’t know much about what that ban entails, but since WoC does have voice chat integration maybe it’s limiting you within games as well.
•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 3 (1,102 Views)

Re: WOC NHL 22

Community Manager

@BKwolfgang14 

If what @Socair suggested doesn't work, it's possible you just can't access any online mode with communication features. However, I can't find any way to text other players in WoC so I can't think of any communication features built into the game itself. Do you have the same issue with HUT or Online Versus?

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 3 (1,032 Views)