WHY is no one from EA/Pop cap resolving the advert issue on my ipad?

by saintlydevilis

Original Post

WHY is no one from EA/Pop cap resolving the advert issue on my ipad?

★★ Guide

I'd like to know EA do not resolve the issue of not getting adverts on my ipad. Its been 11 month since this issue arrived, as this when adverts came on to the game. I have written to EA help and so far no help has been offered on this forum, or from the official help. 

Message 1 of 3 (600 Views)

Re: WHY is no one from EA/Pop cap resolving the advert issue on my ipad?

Community Manager

@saintlydevilis @EA_Roger has created a thread to track this issue. Please respond there with the information requested; https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-request-Ads-not-playing/m-p/6172489#M2277

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (582 Views)

Re: WHY is no one from EA/Pop cap resolving the advert issue on my ipad?

★★ Guide

I've done all this. I do try to resolve the issue myself by searching the forum. I've contacted help at EA as well.. I've given the name/make/model of my device. I've reinstalled the game. I've connected to EA, as well as Facebook. But so far, nothing worked.. And the help I've had oh, not everyone has adverts it depends where you are as to what you get. 

Well, this is leading me to be behind in the game. As I can't save those gems to get what others can. It doesn't say anything about it not being compatible in the App Store, or where you are in the world to what you get. Since January, 2017 the adverts were to be on the game and the button for it was greyed out then it disappeared in one of the updates. I've played this game since October 2016, as I was a player of PvZ2 and I was able to get adverts in that game. 

Thank you you for acknowledging my post here.. I hope I can get the issue resolved as I feel I've been patient waiting for the issue to be sorted, but I'm very frustrated that I'm not getting the gems to keep me up to speed with the game. If you need my details again, I can provide them

Message 3 of 3 (578 Views)