WHY ARE EA AND GHOST IGNORING THE SYNC ERROR PROBLEM??

by Brucely

Original Post

WHY ARE EA AND GHOST IGNORING THE SYNC ERROR PROBLEM??

★★★ Novice

Title says it all.  This has been an issue for well over a month now, and since update 1.4 it seems to have gotten worse.  Is there a hot fix or patch coming?  If so, when is it expected to be finished?  If not, why???   

Message 1 of 14 (633 Views)

Re: WHY ARE EA AND GHOST IGNORING THE SYNC ERROR PROBLEM??

Community Manager

@Brucely 

This is not being ignored at all. It has taken longer than would be ideal to resolve but we hope to have some good news on this shortly.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 14 (620 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the prompt response. Will you be putting out an official statement to the community, letting us know you're aware of the problem and possibly offer a timeline for when we can expect this to be resolved by?  When you say you hope to have good news to share on this "shortly" it can be interpreted as a few hours or a few weeks. 

Message 3 of 14 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Naw instead they want to post on Dec 5 how to get away from the cops...nobody cares about

that * when the game is down. They refuse to release a statement we as consumers have given EA enough time to release a statement or tell us what’s going on typical EA

Message 4 of 14 (591 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Brucely Yeah it would be nice to have an annoucement if the issue is fixed, at least I'll keep my eyes on the forum for a bit.
Message 5 of 14 (586 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Kidvybe @Chevalior go check out the Need For Speed sub on Reddit. A post just went up, detailing update 1.5 which is supposedly coming on Thursday. Lots of QoL improvements, and the sync error issue might be fully fixed. (Guess we’ll have to risk it all and see) No mention of anything being offered to those who lost everything due to the sync error. Don’t know why I expected something, given this is EA we’re talking about   

Message 6 of 14 (571 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Brucely Just saw that, thanks for the info.
Message 7 of 14 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Brucely We will have to risk it?? Oh hell naw I agree with you 100% but this update/fix needs to assure us that the problem will be fixed. Now I see why people decided to glitch the game for more money EA just fumbled the ball on 4th and inches and did not recover the fumble...
Message 8 of 14 (564 Views)

Message 9 of 14 (551 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Kidvybe Yeah the patch notes just say "several fixes for instances where item sychronisation would fail". So if you take that with what EA Barry said above, it doesn't instill much confidence that they've figured out and fully resolved the issue.
Message 10 of 14 (551 Views)