Voice chat not working xbox

by Roflmywfl

Original Post

Re: Voice chat not working xbox

★★★★★ Novice

* sake is this * still not working played last night and had to leave because i can;t hear anyone fuking useless game others are talking just not fuking me and it's pissing me off spent 80 quid on coins and can't play the fuking game really not fuking happy at all fuking * 

Message 41 of 135 (1,151 Views)

★★ Novice

My wife and I started playing last night. I had one game where I could hear my squad mates and since then nothing. Have changed no settings either in Xbox chat settings or game settings. I use the standard Microsoft stereo headset that plugs into the audio jack of the controller. So far every other game has no issues, I can see the opponents mic icon go on and off so it is not a constant lit up, so it shows they are speaking and not in party chat, but still nothing. 

Message 42 of 135 (1,131 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
i got 2 games last night where i could hear people and they could hear me then it stopped working and wont even show my mic icon now so been and bought another headset i just want it to work so i can play it
Message 43 of 135 (1,129 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @AsusGamer84, big thanks for that detailed breakdown

I was thinking of In-game audio settings for Apex and console to cower both, I will update my post to be more clear on that. 

@Roflmywfl  @moedeezal  @danksinatra43 , can you take a look on my request above and try the troubleshooting I suggested, thanks! Standard smile 

/Atic  
Message 44 of 135 (1,123 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
which troubleshooting do you mean?if you mean switching off my xbox then yes i have done that several times now just tried with brand new headset and still the same wont even show my mic icon.i have tried with kinect off and on and still the same which is pretty much nothing
Message 45 of 135 (1,119 Views)

★★ Novice

I have played only 1 game since launch that has had a person speaking. Other than that, my mic and other teammates mic's light up when talking but I can't hear anything nor do I know if they can hear me. I love the game so its very frustrating!

I've tried your troubleshoot Xbox reset, but that's silly to even suggest when so many people are having an issue. It's clearly within the game, not the Xbox system. Why can't the game roll out an update to address this issue? 

Sincerely Frustrated,

ErikTheRed

Message 46 of 135 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice
Not working. It's within the game, not the Xbox system
Message 47 of 135 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
i have just uninstalled it downloading it again now see if that makes any difference i will let you know
Message 48 of 135 (1,105 Views)

★★ Novice
I just tried that a few days ago, no difference Frown
Message 49 of 135 (1,078 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Well they are trying to help. Sometimes you need to start with the obvious. I work in a support department, so I get it. The person helping doesn't make commission on coin sales. Lets try and be kind to one another. :-) Besides the ping system works well to get you by until they fix it.
Message 50 of 135 (1,126 Views)