Voice chat not working xbox

by Roflmywfl

Original Post

Re: Voice chat not working xbox

★★★★★ Novice

are you being serious ?you are still asking them silly questions when you know they are nothing to do with the problem.if you look at this chat from start to finish you will see that it doesn't matter what port is open or closed what mic is on or off it makes no god dam difference as well you know the chat function is broken from your end not ours so please stop asking us to check and recheck our settings it as you know is a waste of our time so please refrain from asking us to do that and just give us the truth instead of all this balls that you keep spouting you are not helping at all.so now i hope you understand that all your chatting is just that chat you might as well be talking about elephants it would give us the same amount of help as you have given in the whole of this chat ????????????????????????

Message 121 of 135 (647 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry so this is still not fixed anything to say????
Message 122 of 135 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes ea just does not give a *

Message 123 of 135 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here this sis so bad 

why dont they just fix this f.... problem.

They earn enough on this why dont they just fix i😠😠😠😠

Message 124 of 135 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a n xbox realted post damn 

Message 125 of 135 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here this sucks they dont fix this.

do they even monitor these posts

they must know about this

Message 126 of 135 (509 Views)

Community Manager
@Majokko We monitor these posts daily. After extensive review we're not able to see a major trend with others reporting this to indicate an issue on our side.

It is likely the others within the game are using party chat. You may not be able to hear some players depending on a combination of factors such as NAT type. Please check to see if your NAT type is OPEN under your Xbox Network Settings.

The last post here is from 8/19/2019 prior to yours and we do not see threads continually popping up about this. I play on Xbox myself and there are circumstances where my sound can be off with my headset and a power cycle with the console will fix that. If you haven't done that lately it's worth attempting.
Blueberry.png
Message 127 of 135 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All this was done i even purchased a new xbox. Got BUSINESS connection 300 up and 300 down. 
open all my ports even added the xbox to the DMZ  nothing seems to work only party chats and i have this problem only on apex all other  games everything works just fine. 
check also all the comments on other. Forums and youtube also

Message 128 of 135 (461 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry You probably don't have many reports on your forums directly, but it is all over reddit and other forum sites.

To my knowledge and testing on both my one x and s, It comes down to nat types. If you are open but your pals are on moderate, you won't be able to speak to each other. You both have to be open or both moderate etc. It is strange but this is how it is. Tested for hours.
Message 129 of 135 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever fix it? 

Message 130 of 135 (336 Views)