Re: Voice chat not working xbox

by hockeygeo09

Original Post

★ Novice

I’m having issues as well. Can’t seem to fix it. A lot of my friends are actually... 

Message 131 of 135 (616 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear, I’m one of the players who complained about this too since your update on February but I didn’t write here because already I see people they wrote it, no trending here doesn't mean the issue not exist or rarely. Most of us they complain on twitter or reddit even YouTube because it’s easier and EA must take this concern seriously because the cross-play coming soon and it will be a big issue.

Message 132 of 135 (540 Views)

Xbox One in game Voice chat

★★★ Newbie
  • So I wasn’t really sure where to post this, but I’ve been having trouble with my in game voice chat on Xbox One.

For a while now I haven’t been able to talk or hear in game, though the game does recognize that I have a mic. The mic is filled out as if I’m in a party chat or something.  I am able to talk in other games and party chat so it is only a problem when I’m playing apex.

Hopefully someone has experienced this and can help me out.

Message 133 of 135 (551 Views)

★★ Novice
@CornDog_JoeBoo just had this since the start of the new season not sure how to post to feed is this still an issue for everyone
Message 134 of 135 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still not working. this is pathetic, this has been an issue for over a year now? 

FIGURE IT OUT EA this is ridicilous

Message 135 of 135 (340 Views)