Re: Voice chat is lagging

by Kenshigo-Senpai

Original Post

Voice chat is lagging

★★★★ Novice

Hello guys im having some voicechat issue when teammates is talking ,its hard to understand what they are saying because of the laggy voice sound

Same issue topic 1: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Feedback/Ingame-teammates-voice-communication-problems-Cant-hear-o...

Same issue topic 2: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Feedback/Local-Settings-Config/m-p/8071906#M24640

Small video of the problem, there is nothing to see, just try to listen what happens ,when someone is speaking

Message 1 of 9 (8,712 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm having the exact same problem, voice chat is always laggy, i don't think my connection is the cause as my ping is fine and there's no packet loss

Message 2 of 9 (8,668 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

at first i thought people have bad mics, bad connection, but then i´ve played with my brother, we used ingame chat while beeing in teamspeak and yes, we were laggy in the ingame voice chat aswell. it´s their servers, they just don´t wanna spend some money on good ones, that´s why the voice chat is laggy, that´s why we get code leaf and code net!

they don´t want us to play their game, so don´t play it.

that leaves them with 2 options.

1: fix it

2: let it die!

Message 3 of 9 (8,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup, I've been having this issue too. Everyone sounds kinda laggy to me, but I must sound worst to them because they say I break up so much they can't understand me at all. It's something specific with apex because everyone says I sound great on discord.

Message 4 of 9 (8,627 Views)

★ Novice
@MMarbo I also have same problem, do you have any idea to solve it?
Message 5 of 9 (8,409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry i dont, i still have it
So ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tired of the EA just taking the money and not helping ppl ,all of you should give them a bad feedback ,so maybe they start doing something 

Message 6 of 9 (7,433 Views)

★ Novice

Have you found a way to fix it?

Message 7 of 9 (2,016 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same things been happening to me and my friends since the next generation upgrade on 3-29-2022. We've tried everything. It's very frustrating, me and my friend on playstation can hear each other but neither of us can hear our other friend on xbox because his audio skips when he talks. We never had this issue before the upgrade. It makes the game impossible to play as a team and just not fun at all. I've put in multiple tickets and questions and so far nothing from ea or respawn. Not even an acknowledgement that they are aware of the issue. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,938 Views)

★ Novice
@Dovahween Have yall found a way to fix it
Message 9 of 9 (1,640 Views)