by 3751joe

Original Post

Voeld lighting problem after vault

★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug After I completed the vault the lighting went majorly weird. Everything is psychedelic and really bright, making the outside gameplay look ridiculous. When you enter safe zones it is fine, the lighting is normal but anything outside of a safe zone looks ridiculous.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region Europe
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the vault on Voeld and look at the lighting.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Nvida GT660ti
Please enter memory size in GB.

After I completed the vault the lighting went majorly weird. Everything is psychedelic and really bright, making the outside gameplay look ridiculous. When you enter safe zones it is fine, the lighting is normal but anything outside of a safe zone looks ridiculous.

Message 1 of 4 (479 Views)

Betreff: Voeld lighting problem after vault

★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, but not after the vault. It just appeared.
In the safe zones, where the graphics are normal, you can see that the sky is dark, so i guess it could be night and this causes the weird lighting bug. But it's just a guess!
Message 2 of 4 (464 Views)

Betreff: Voeld lighting problem after vault

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie
No screenshots just photos, but you can see the difference.
Top is the bugged one.
Message 3 of 4 (462 Views)

Re: Voeld lighting problem after vault

★★ Newbie

Exact same problme - after the vault restoration the skybox is messed up with the clouds looking ridiculous and it looks like someone turned the gamma sliders up to 11 when outside making it actually painful in some areas to play.

Message 4 of 4 (358 Views)
Twitter Stream