Re: Vlogger Event crashing my game and resetting tasks

by ReeniRoo

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 Ok but what is the EA Twitter account I follow? Is that for different games? 😮

Message 31 of 39 (569 Views)

The social media are mostly for when you need to contact EA because other ways don't work. With The Sims Mobile it's always best to go through the app to contact them.

Collecting bugs works best through the forums, they get added to the bug list. We have Simsguru Maaike checking every now and again, Mai is sending info to the team. 

And I just harvest, sadly I can't fix most of the bugs. But they will be most visible on the bug forum.

I might add the [Open] to the post, and send the person to EA. I do this because I think the bug might get fixed by EA for that user.
But the team does need to know about the bug so it can get fixed and prevented for other players.

So I always need the report to add to the list. How someone contacts EA about the issue after could be through social media or through the website or app (is they can still access the app)

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 32 of 39 (552 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 I just want to send people to the best place when we can't help them and the other day even the Bug Reports were acting buggy and these Boards were down for awhile the other night too, but I'll send them to the Bug Reports. Promise. 😉😊

Message 33 of 39 (541 Views)

Great to hear! If you need any help feel free to PM me. Thanks for helping with the forums! :eahigh_file:

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 34 of 39 (517 Views)

★★★★ Novice
New update seems to have fixed it, at least for me.
Message 35 of 39 (496 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happened to me also. I should have completed the event but was unable to due to tasks resetting, even though I used many cupcakes to try and catch up on tasks I had already supposedly finished. This is so frustrating that it should have unlocked, I do not want to pay to have to unlock what I should have with time and effort. I am almost level 40 and was looking forward to new content. I reported the bug but told I would receive no response but the bug would be added to the list. It has been fixed but the event is over. Did everyone else have chance to complete it? Is there any sign of compensation to those who could not complete the event due to the bugs?

Message 36 of 39 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing happened to me!! I was in the process of completing 16 of the 18 event and after the restart I had less than 48 hrs to complete the event. So my only option is to buy it now. And the boost I used to finish this event early lost

I was offer 50 simelones !! As compensation
Message 37 of 39 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I been thru four different EA team members asking about compensation and screen shooted my complete event.  Told I was finally offered 50 simolens!   Wow.      So generous right 

Message 38 of 39 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me!! I was in the process of completing 16 of the 18 event and after the restart I had less than 48 hrs to complete the event. So my only option is to buy it now. And the boost I used to finish this event early lost

I was offer 50 simelones !! As compensation

Message 39 of 39 (450 Views)