Re: Vlogger Event crashing my game and resetting tasks

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Vlogger Event crashing my game and resetting tasks

★★★★★ Expert

I started the Vlogger Event yesterday (I’m in Australia) and i set my sims up in careers and events so this morning it would only take a couple of minutes to finish the daily to do task event, but my game crashed and reset everything I’d done, so i have to start that part of the event all over again.The special events take like 6+ hours to complete so its really frustrating that i have to restart one and I’m now 6+ hours behind.

I also got kicked out of a party going on now and I keep trying to get back into the game but it is freezing on the main screen.  Ive waited awhile a few times and sometimes it wouldn’t continue and i had to force close and other times it took forever to load onto the next screen where it connects to game centre and go through to the game.  It’s getting really frustrating with every new event, which we love to have, they create huge and constant bugs every time.

Message 1 of 39 (1,321 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@sweedeypy Because you can't get into your game, I was looking around and you can contact EA through your Origins Account if that helps. I'm just trying to help. {{Hugs}} 😮

View in thread

Message 10 of 39 (1,595 Views)

All Replies

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/ 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 39 (1,286 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Ugh! 6+ hours lost!!! I had one of my "save points" throw back about 15 minutes earlier today, but I didn't bring it up because it was easier for me to just do those last few minutes again and double my completion earnings. But 6+ hours!!! That's infuriating! Especially when your diligent enough to set all that up the night before. I'm sorry that happened, Fine. 😞
Message 3 of 39 (1,283 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 I am having a similar issue but the last time I tried to log in, the game freezes as the load screen and there is no way to access anything inside the sims mobile app, it has become totally inaccessible. I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, tried on several different devices... same thing happens every time. It seems to of happened while trying to use the bubble blower, it first froze the game and I was able to hard close, I decided to check if the blower was indeed the issue, tried it again, same feeeze, logged in and tried it for a third time and this time when I tried to log in, I can’t get past the load screen.
Message 4 of 39 (1,274 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Oh no, @sweedeypy! I hope you find the help you need! That's terrible!
Message 5 of 39 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@VintageStarlette I made a report, but if their advice is the same as last time, to roll back or make a new account... ugh, just crushing. I could wait it out I suppose, but this event will be over in a few days. I really wish they would do more testing on these quest updates before releasing them, seems one buggy glitch after another and still waiting on bugs to be fixed (Izzy) not sure why they keep pushing more out when others haven’t even been fixed yet.
Message 6 of 39 (1,259 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta @sweedeypy I am so sorry your games are messed up. My Internet Quest today gave me a headache. Finealta, is right, every quest has headaches. We just want to play a game without all the drama. 😔

Message 7 of 39 (1,257 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@sweedeypy wrote:
@VintageStarletteI made a report, but if their advice is the same as last time, to roll back or make a new account... ugh, just crushing. I could wait it out I suppose, but this event will be over in a few days. I really wish they would do more testing on these quest updates before releasing them, seems one buggy glitch after another and still waiting on bugs to be fixed (Izzy) not sure why they keep pushing more out when others haven’t even been fixed yet.

And that’s why i wont be bothering to contact EA.  They mostly send you back here for help or in this case or, like in the last event, dont do anything so you just have to try finish it no matter what time you’ve lost.  I can’t exactly contact them though the Sims Mobile app if i can’tget Into the thing, can i?!  Frustrating!

I’m so sorry you’re having issues too @sweedeypy 

Message 8 of 39 (1,236 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@sweedeypy @Finealta Phantomlover told me we can report bugs on Twitter and their Social Media account (I don't know. Is that FB?). I know on Twitter they answer a ton of people pretty quickly. She told me that on the Bug Report I put on the Bug Boards today. Or, maybe you could add yours to mine. All the problems still have to do with the Internet Quest. It is so frustrating not being able to get into the game. I wish they would test this stuff before they release it too. @sweedeypy if you have copy of your ID # post that too. They seem to answer the Bug and Technical Boards a lot faster than they do the Game Info Board. Oh, and why did they release this on a Friday! We don't even know if anyone works there on Saturday and Sunday. 😖😟

Message 9 of 39 (1,228 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@sweedeypy Because you can't get into your game, I was looking around and you can contact EA through your Origins Account if that helps. I'm just trying to help. {{Hugs}} 😮

Message 10 of 39 (1,596 Views)