Visual problems after season 9

by 4ppiah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Visual problems after season 9

★ Novice

My GPU is 5700XT. After the season 9 update, I am having problems no matter how hard I tried to fix it... I played the game in all graphical settings in order to fix this but the problem is not related my GPU because it works on ultra settings other Triple A games. I also uptaded my all drivers and windows. So, I don't understand what the problem is.

This is the visual problems that I mentioned.

The color changes according to the loot of the boxes ( purple, blue, yellow etc.)

NEED HELP ASAP. Frown

Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Visual problems after season 9

Community Manager

Hey @4ppiah

Have you tried repairing the game to see if that helps? If you're on Origin you can repair by right-clicking on Apex Legends in the Library and selecting the Repair option from the menu. 

If you're playing through Steam try verifying the integrity of the game files and see if that helps. You can find more information on how to do so over at the Steam Support website. Please let me know how it goes once you're able to give it a shot. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @4ppiah

Have you tried repairing the game to see if that helps? If you're on Origin you can repair by right-clicking on Apex Legends in the Library and selecting the Repair option from the menu. 

If you're playing through Steam try verifying the integrity of the game files and see if that helps. You can find more information on how to do so over at the Steam Support website. Please let me know how it goes once you're able to give it a shot. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent Now I did. I think there is no problem thank you !
Message 3 of 4 (265 Views)

Community Manager

@4ppiah 

That's good to hear! Thank you for following up and letting me know. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)