Re: Visual bugs playing in Fullscreen (Bf5)

by SnakeEyesPC

Original Post

Visual bugs playing in Fullscreen (Bf5)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Since the last update for Firestorm I got visual bugs playing in fullscreen or borlderless mode (every kind of movement is shown grainy and colors appear inverted). The bug occurs just in Bf5 playing in 1080p. I have installed the latest graphics driver and repaired the game twice. My GPU is gtx 1070 laptop version. Pls let me know if it get fixed via next update or wether I can do something to fix the problem. Thank you

Message 1 of 6 (1,038 Views)

★ Guide

Make sure you have the latest Nvidia driver that provides Firestorm optimizations - 419.67

Message 2 of 6 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, that's the latest driver I installed. I did notice the bug occurs only when I play in 1080p.
Message 3 of 6 (1,007 Views)

EA DICE Team

When you are playing can you take a look if the GPU if its overheating? It looks like it's overheating or failing based on that screenshot. (I hope I'm wrong) @Gago_lvl138 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 6 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for reply. Actually I did notice that the Problem occurs just with Gsync on. It is the only game its happening. I think it may not be heat throttle. If you know something that might work let me know Wink

Message 5 of 6 (985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Gago_lvl138 

If i were you, i would restore the default settings in the nvidia control panel and the video settings in game and then i'd try to play the game again.take some screenshots or pictures with your phone of the current settings before restoring them,to bring them back in case the restore doesn't work.

TBH it looks like a filter applied.

Message 6 of 6 (961 Views)