Re: Visual Problems

by EA_Kent

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

Whenever I'm playing apex, my GPU's temperature is always above 70+, to be exact it stays between 71 to 75. And same goes for the CPU. 

Message 11 of 14 (249 Views)

Community Manager

@Asterias_9 

Gotcha. Those temperatures should be fine. 

Would it be possible to try rolling back to an earlier driver to see if that makes a difference? I was seeing some issues recently with NVIDIA cards, and several people mentioned that rolling back to drivers from December made a big difference. I'm curious if something similar might be happening with AMD drivers as well. 

If you're able to give that a shot please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 14 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

Last night I downloaded the old AMD Driver (13/11/2020 Version) and I played serval other games. Everything was running smooth and without any problems. I played some matches of apex and I didn't face any kind of visual bug or crashes. The day before yesterday, there was a new driver update of my GPU. I downloaded the new Driver but the results were as usual, visual bug and sudden crashes. Last night I did as you said and now all the games are running without any problems and same goes for apex! Although I didn't play apex much today but I'll let you know, if I encounter any bugs or crashes again! As of now your Idea of rolling back the driver to last year's update, I'll accept that as a "Solution" to all of my problems! 

Thank you very much @EA_Kent for helping me out!! 

OH and here's a lil info of the driver that I downloaded!

Message 13 of 14 (204 Views)

Community Manager

@Asterias_9 

Thanks for following up and letting me know! I appreciate that. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 14 (197 Views)